Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva(Geneva)
  • Pool
Eastwest Hotel(Geneva)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
All reviewsjet d'eaule chat bottelake viewleading hotels of the worldluxury hotelbeautiful hoteldirect viewroom servicemont blanci highly recommend this hotelthe hotel staffold townroom was spaciousfour seasonsbusiness tripconciergeclarins
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Amazing location: in front of the lake with a view to the Mont Blanc, close to the center of town
Amazing service: You will be welcomed by your name and even the porter will call you for your name when he leaves the luggage in your room.
Amazing one star Michelin restaurant.
Amazing building: Was built in 1865 and it is still managed by the original family (5th generation) Congratulations to this family for keeping this patrimonial jewel in such a great condition and not having sold this amazing property.
This family together with and his highly motivated professional staff should be extremely proud of the experience that they offer.
My suite had a great view of the lake, with a small balcony.
The decoration is classic and elegant without that "old and wasted look" that some traditional hotels have.
They did a great job on renovating the rooms without losing the elegance of the amazing architecture design of this building.
You will find the best state of the art technology that was extremely well inserted in the renovation of the rooms.
This was a hotel that kings and queens used to stay at. Be sure that you will feel like one.
I hope that this family keeps this great work for at many more generations

Room Tip: Try to book a room with a lake view and try to make time to enjoy the room, tha bar and the restaurants
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
BeauRivageGeneva, Directeur général at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic comment.

I am really happy you enjoyed your stay at Beau-Rivage and had this special feeling signed Beau-Rivage full of emotion, passion and know-how.

With my best regards,

General Director

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was our second stay in this hotel. The first reservation was aslo made through expedia.com. We were extremely satisfied with our choice. There is no doubt that this hotel is one of the best in Geneva. It has a great location, walking distance from the shops, restaurants and all the attractions of the city. Our room had a court view which is the quiet side. The lake side, definitely more beautiful, may be too busy because of traffic. As for our experience during our stay in the hotel, service, room cleanliness, customer interaction, employees knowledge, helpfullness and professionalism, everything was excellent. Bottom line, you get what you pay for!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C

Thank you so much for the warmth of your comments.

I was thrilled to read about your experience and pleased that the room and the staff met your expectations.

With my best regards,

Director

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was fortunate to stay here in September this year as a VIP guest for a group of luxury travel specialists. My room was elegant and lovely, with a balcony overlooking the wonderful Lake Geneva, Mont Blanc sparkling in the back ground and the magnificent Jet d'Eau.

Destination Europe, LLC has stayed at this hotel and would send any of our VIP clients here without a second thought. The service is impeccable, the hotel restaurants are amazing and we were treated to a wonderful dinner in the Sissi Suite dining room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
BeauRivageGeneva, General Manager at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

It was a real pleasure to welcome you at Beau-Rivage and I personally wish to thank you for your positive feedback on your Beau-Rivage’s experience.

It is always a thrill to read what our guest felt in our property, especially, from a Luxury Travel Specialists.

We are delighted that you would be able to recommend and reserve your VIP clients to Beau-Rivage.

We look forward to welcoming them to making their stays a memorable experience like yours.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

First stay at Beau Rivage, would certainly go back and heartily recommend to others. The location is fantastic. Right on the promenade, and just a short walk to old town, the park, and the botanical gardens. The hotel common areas are lovely and welcoming. The room was a nice size for European standards. We did not have a lake view room, but the fantastic bed, automatic shades, and spacious bathroom more than made up for the lack of views. As LHW members/for my birthday, there was a lovely flower arrangement in the room, bottled waters, and a gift box of delicious, assorted macaroons.

Service was excellent: we experienced the hotel staff as warm, helpful, and attentive, from the doorman to reception, as well as at the Terrace Bar and Chat Botte restaurant. Drinks at Terrace Bar in the evening provide a great opportunity to relax and people-watch over the promenade (highly recommend the Fresh Idea cocktail). Lunch at Chat Botte and dinner at Patara were both quite good. Breakfast at the hotel was nice, but a sparse selection for the steep price of 47 CHF per person. This was included in our hotel package, thankfully.

Overall, we felt we had a world class experience at a world class hotel. Hope to stay here again someday.

• Stayed: September 2012

I personally wish to thank you for your nice feedback on your Beau-Rivage’s experience. It is always lovely to read our guest felt in our property. It drives us towards excellency which is our day-to-day.

We are delighted that our Staff and service make your stay at Beau-Rivage enjoyable. We have well noticed your remark regarding the breakfast which is very useful. I will review personally the selection of our breakfast.

I look forward to welcoming you back to making your stay a memorable experience again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I recently returned to the Beau Rivage Hotel in Geneva after an extended period of absence and it really felt like coming home. I simply cannot fault this hotel, in terms of the service, the accommodation or the food, and, of course, its position is second-to-none in Geneva. My room was simply gorgeous and I love the sweeping view over the lake, particularly at sunset, from the little wrought iron balcony with an ice-cold glass of Champagne in my hand! One of the things I cherish most about this hotel is its ambiance - an atmosphere of peace, calm and tranquillity always pervades every corner. It is always so quiet and I sleep blissfully well here. From the moment I walked back into the lobby, with its lovely marble and tile decoration and its little tinkling fountain in the middle - and its air of calm and cool on a hot and humid September day - I felt as if I had come home. Very happy memories came flooding back. It certainly won't be so long before my next visit to the exquisite Beau Rivage Hotel.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the lake is an absolute must!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
BeauRivageGeneva, General Manager at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear madam,

It is always a thrill to read what our guest felt in our property. It drives us towards excellency, which is our day-to-day goal.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay at Beau-Rivage and we look forward to welcoming you back to making your stay a memorable experience again.

Warm Regards.