We have been surprised to discover in a 5 stars hotel , so small rooms having no apace to open two suitcases. Even the wardrobe had space for only 5 -6 clothes. The 2 single beds of our twin bedded room very small reminding kids room. The public places are big enaugh, but the breakfast restaurant is too small for the size of the hotel . Traffic jam between guests and staff who try to serve and us to be served. The hotel uses the bigger places of the loby level as meeting rooms rather than restaurants which could be more appropriate. WiFi is paid and expensive . Room service helpfull but the food was average. The hamburger tough (!!) and the club sandwich tasteless.Very central location near the main comercial street .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Geneva with a beautiful view of the lake, Hotel Metropole Geneve is conveniently located on the left bank, within the city's famous shopping district and just a short walk from the Jet d'eau, the old town and the central business district. The hotel boasts the renowned top-quality service that is a hallmark of Swiss and Geneva hospitality, making it a home away from home for both business and leisure travelers to Geneva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Metropole Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Metropole Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Swissotel Metropole Hotel Geneva
- Geneva Swissotel Metropole Hotel