Warwick Geneva
$255
$184
$161
1,072 results
All reviewstrain stationmain stationexcellent locationtea and coffee making facilitiesold townshort walk to the lakecity taxconvenient locationstreet noisefree travelpublic transportbusiness tripstayed here for one nightnice bathroomgare cornavinfew minutes walkcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Centrally located, reception staff correct, but not friendly, we felt like in a typical business hotel.
The room was tiny, but clean and comfortable.
There are definetley better places to stay in Geneva, but if you like a central location just opposite the train station, then choose this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Reto1961,
I have read your comment and I would like to thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Warwick Geneva.
I took good note of your comment concerning the room size. For your next stay with us you may wish to reach out directly our reservation department; our staff will be pleased to help you to choose the appropriate type of room.
Please be reassured that I reviewed your remark regarding the front desk to the Front Office department manager and I addressed all your items of concern, since this is certainly not the type of behavior upon which we base our reputation.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon, in the meantime we remain at your service for any further information you may require.
With our best regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Nice that it is across the street from the train station but the area isn't so great, has the feeling of red light district. Our A/C isn't work the first nite and they wouldn't switch our room. Also the suites aren't like the pictures online; online it looks like they have walls between the bedroom and living room but in reality they are all one room suites and not worth the extra money. If I go back to Geneva I will spend the extra money to stay at one of the hotels right on the lake.

Dear SanDieg0jen,
We are sorry to read that the room you were staying in did not suite you. Please make note that all our Penthouse rooms are individually tailored with different lay out, however they all have a large terrace. May we suggest you, for your next booking, to reach out directly our reservation department; our team will be pleased to help you to choose with you the appropriate type of room.
We are sorry and we apologize that your air conditioning was not working properly and please be reassured that your comment has been already reviewed to the technical department manager.
We regret that you got the feel of being in the red district, however the station square and the street on which the hotel is located are definitely not known as such.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to excellent service and should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at the Warwick for a week during which time I was attending a meeting at the UN. As such I needed access to the business center and a good Internet connection of which the hotel provided both. I booked the business package which provided a standard room, simple breakfast, water bottle and one item of ironed clothing a day. I made use of all of these services, the only issue I had was the breakfast was the same every day, I filled in an evaluation form at the end of my stay and noted the breakfast. I received a positive response so hopefully there is now some variation in the breakfast. The room was a good size, firm but comfortable bed and shower over bath with plenty of hot water. I looked out over the train station but the windows are double glazed and sound proof so I was never disturbed by noise. You can also open the window in the room which is great in the morning for deciding what to wear. The desk space in the room is a little small as it is a round table but it was workable. Location wise, it is very central to the train station, bus stops and restaurants. The restaurant prices were expensive so eating close by at cheaper locales was not a problem. Overall an excellent base for meetings with services that met my needs.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear TCW72,
I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor’s travelers. I am pleased to read that you still have a wonderful memory of your stay when you came for a week in July. I am also delighted to read that you enjoyed our services and that our Business package fulfill with your expectations.
For your next stay with us, do not hesitate to ask to the Front Desk for the “voucher 20% off” on a dinner at the Teseo restaurant.
We would like to thank you for your time again and should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With our best regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I would not recco,end this hotel. It should be q four stars hotel but the tv is not working, the kettle is not working so it is not even possible to have a cup of tea, breakfast not edible besides the bread, the staff is not helpful at all.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear ececco5,
I thank you to share your impression regarding your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to read that you could not make the tv or the kettle work. The kettle is usually not plugged and the guests have to plug the kettle’s tray to make it works.
Please make note that all the Warwick team is at the guests’ service and is pleased to attend them when it’s needed. Also, our technical department is available to fix a technical problem as soon as they are aware of it.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I spent two nights at this hotel. The hotel location is very convenient since it is a short walk from the train station The staff could not have been nicer. After a transatlantic flight that arrived in Geneva around 7:30 A.M, we were very pleased to immediately be treated attentively by the hotel staff. The hotel lobby is very welcoming and our room was a nice size and very well appointed.

One caution to pass on: it was raining on the day we arrived and we were maneuvering three large suitcases from the train station plus carry-ons. There are two exits on opposite sides at the train station. If you do not select the correct one you will double your walking distance to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank makmsj
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear makmsj,
What a great pleasure reading that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the welcoming and services delivered by our team members; it is particularly important for us as we not only strive to improve the level of quality of our product but also the engagement of our colleagues toward our clientele.

Your comment regarding the railway station exit is interesting. In fact, the train station is being renovated and they might have removed the sign. The right exit would be “place cornavin”, “rue de Lausanne” or “rue Mont blanc”

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in a near future.
Warm regards,