“Nice art nouveau hotel and facilities”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tiffany Hotel

Tiffany Hotel
Ranked #22 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
“Nice art nouveau hotel and facilities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Nice hotel. Staff friendly. Good public spaces to relax and enjoy. Breakfast should be included for price.
Close to a tram line and near enough to sightseeing that we walked it. Tv had English channels whic was nice to catch up on news.
Be careful with the hotel staff dinner recommendations.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Greek first
Odense, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Arrived late after multiple fliget delays. The staff was so friendly and helped with my bags and booking my cab for next morning.
Room was very nice, with everything you need.
Breakfast buffet is one of the best I've had.

Highly recommended.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Marc-Antoine N, General Manager at Tiffany Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Sir,

We are pleased to hear that the time you have spent at our hotel has brought you general satisfaction and we thank you for your comments which are very important to help us constantly improving our facilities and services.

We hope having soon the great opportunity to welcome you again and assure you already that we are going to do our utmost in order to make of your next stay at the Tiffany Hotel a most rewarding experience.

Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Tiffany is a boutique hotel in Geneva. The room I had for 5 days was a loft room with a slanted ceiling covering half the room. I could only stand upright in 50% of the room, otherwise I would hit my head on the ceiling which I did several times. Good news is that I found the staff to be very helpful and cordial and the neighborhood was fine. Disappointing was the fact that I had a 22ct gold bracelet with diamonds and emeralds go missing the last day of my stay. I reported the theft to the manager, Luca Tassone, who then said he would have the room searched and get back to me. That was June 28th. I have never received a courtesy phone call or email regarding the theft. I knew the bracelet was gone forever but it would have been nice to have had some follow-up.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 504.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Marc-Antoine N, Directeur général at Tiffany Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Madam,

First of all, I would like to present you my most sincere apologies concerning the lack of follow-up by one of our managers regarding a missing bracelet. I definitely agree with you that it was our duty to get back to you about this matter within a few hours.

I also would like to thank you for the positive comments concerning our staff members. Your opinion is of great value to us and helps us to constantly improve our services.

I am sorry the we did not reach your expectations, but I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again during a future stay in Geneva.

Yours sincerely,

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stayed for one night only, staff really friendly and room was very comfortable, after a day travelling we had a very restful nights sleep. Central but not noisy, very clean with comfortable bed, just what we needed. Would return again if visiting this city.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Elegant hotel in a good, central location (a few minutes walk to major attractions; restaurants, bars on the doorstep). Very comfortable bed + some nice touches (Nespresso machine, nice toiletries from Designers Guild). Our dog couldn't be more welcome. There was a cool feeding bowl in the room and very comfy doggie bed - he loved it. The staff were very friendly, both in the hotel and the restaurant. Will come back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank annams2000

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I can't say anything bad about this hotel. We arrived at 2335 after a delayed flight and the staff were lovely and helped us with our bags to our room. The room had everything-slippers, robe, all the bathroom amenities you can think of, and the most comfortable hotel bed and pillows I think I've ever experienced. Great location between the Old Town and the train station.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Marc-Antoine N, General Manager at Tiffany Hotel, responded to this review, June 7, 2013

Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great first visit to Geneva, charming hotel with excellent staff.
Love the Art Deco decorations and location. Lovely breakfast room and salon. Free wifi is a little patchy. A delightful experience in Switzerland. A good choice but pricy depending on the daily rate when you travel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business