“For sure worth a try!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've been to this restauran a few times and I have to say I quite enjoyed. Food is good and of great quality. I have never left the place feeling hungry or dissapointed. The price range is standar for Geneva. Honestly I've been to more expensive and of less quality restaurants, so I think prices are well stablished. The menu could be more wide but for me that's not an issue. Maybe with time they will get there. They also offer at lunch time the menu of the day with starter, main dish and dessert for great value. I can't forget the friendly service and the warm ambiance.

1  Thank Beatriz L
There are newer reviews for The Mediterranean Grill

Reviewed October 9, 2012

While it is mainly Turkish food, it shares a great deal with the other Mediterranean cuisines such as Greek, Italian and Lebanese. The mixed plate of appetizers was really delicious, offering many different tastes. Also, with regards to main dish, there are a lot of choices such as the Adana, Manti and Chicken brochette. Unlike the heavy and oily Lebanese food, the food in general is served in a light and healthy manner. The staff is really friendly and understanding: rather than "one-size-fits-all approach, they are wiling to modify the dishes in line with clients' desires.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I am a big fan of the oriental kitchen and have to say that the Mediterranean Grill really deceived me
The humus and the rest of appetizers were not only small but also not tasty (and expensive), and the mixed grill that was recommended was just decent, and defnitely not worth remembering
To note that i even had a discount coupon to visit it a second time, but i didnt even feel like using it!

2  Thank Atouba
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband and I have been looking for some good turkish food in Geneva, and after several let-downs we found this place on trip adviser. After reading last review we almost decided not to come because it was so negative and the most recent review but Im really happy that we gave it a try in the end. The food was excellent, easily as good as I have had recently in Turkey, and the portions were large. The service was efficient and very friendly and you could see the staff really took pride in their jobs. I would have to recommend the 'kuzu pirzola' as it was cooked to perfection and the mixed grill was also great and even husband was full at the end of it! I also have to say that the prices were very reasonable given the food quality, as anyone living in Geneva knows - meat prices are very expensive... Overall a great meal and highly recommended. We will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We were in need of something quick and tasty and found this place on Tripadvisor. Absolutely first class - we are big fans of Lebanese food but had never had Turkish food before.

Shared a mixed plate of appetizers for two, and also shared a mixed grill of meats for one and it was enough for lunch. The starters were excellently matched for a mixed plate, and the mixed grill of meats had kofte kebabs and lambs liver as well as the usual cuts of lamb and chicken.

It was pretty quiet and we got just the right level of service from the owner/manager. The price also wasnt bad for Geneva....chf60 and we both felt well fed.

Well worth a try