Design Hotel F6
$520
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $638/night.

$194
Trip.com
$88
$86
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Hotel N'vY(Geneva)
$384
$270
$422
$302
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $350/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
Book now, pay at stay
$370
$343
$287
$225
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$302
$217
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshuge tvtrain stationfree wificonvenience storemin walkcoffee machinefirst floorfitness roomgeneva priceswell located hotelrecommend this hotelpleasant hotelside streetfree travel cardfront desk staffcomfortable bedbusiness trip
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Well located, designed, staffed and maintained hotel. Good range of facilities including newly opened, fully equipped gym and free wireless internet. "No frills" setup with attentive and helpful staff. Very good breakfast. No criticism from me, but many thanks.

Room Tip: small room with ensuite bathroom, well designed to make optimal use of space.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We chose this hotel just because we wanted a car park but they said there wasn't any place avalibe. They should have left some space for their customer. Burying that we asked the staff if we could park on the street in front of the hotel and they said they don't know. The rooms' quality was average and the decoration is the only thing that prevents me to say bad. There wasn't any air condtiioner in the room. I could heard and listened the conversations of the next room. The only thing good about this hotel is their decoration but that won't save you.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 25, 2011

The hotel was close to the train station (10-12 min walk), on a rather quiet but not very charming street. The design was modern and price ok for Geneva. Good value for business and budget holiday travel and but perhaps not a place one should book for a romantic wekend.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Really great service at the desk - everyone was very helpful. Rooms were very clean, and good location in central Geneva.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I would like to know what defines a hotel in Geneva? I usually check hotels by type and services - ie internet, restaurant, bar, double bed, non-smoking room etc - the usual things. I don't normally check whether there are hotel personnel on site after 23.30 at night. Do we now have to check this as travellers. In the Qualtiy Hotel on Ferrier 6 Geneva - there are no personnel on site after 23.30. Guests are given two keys to get into teh hotel. The information given and avaiable in rooms is that guests should call the emergency services if there is a problem- police, hospital or ambulance. So part of the duty of the police is to come to hotels if there is a party or some being attacked in one of the rooms on your floor! I was not aware that this was acrieteria for booking. Last night - there was so much noise on the fourth floor - there was no one to call. Once I complained I was informed by the Manager, that he could do nothing as, I as the guest should be able to pinpoint exactly the room the rumpus came from. In addition because I had not complained in the morning - he could now not do anything. The fact that there was no one on the desk as I went to my meeting was irrelevant. The Manager spent 20 mintues shouting at me. Nothing could be done until I presented myself at reception and I insisted on moving to a hotel which had personnel on site at night.

Internet in rooms in the Quality Hotel Ferrier does not work either - and should you choose to ask why not - the answer is in the computer - not in the hotel. How come the computer works now? The room is a delight but to feel unsafe makes it all immaterial. Dont dare complain - you will be treated like a nuisance and trouble maker - and somewhat crazy. Three unpleasant phone calls and a meeting at reception ensured that I was eventually moved.
I do expect to be refunded for the night which I booked through Booking.com - which only supplies the information provided by the hotel. Should a hotel be required to add whether there are personnel in the hotel so that travellers do not have to check

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business