“Beyond perfection !”

Hotel President Wilson
Ranked #10 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed at Hotel President Wilson for the weekend and it was an absolute delight.

Every single detail is of the highest quality, the rooms are sumptuous, the restaurants are delicious and the public areas are decorated in such a tasteful manner.

But what makes the President Wilson a very special place is the staff. From the doormen, to the reception, concierges, restaurants and bars, the level of service that is offered is simply amazing: professional, welcoming, helpful, and smiling.

What more can we say: for a true 5 star experience, the President Wilson is the place to be!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
DOSMPW, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your great comments concerning your recent stay at the Hotel President Wilson.

I am extremely happy to read that you enjoyed both your room as well as all the hotel facilities.

I am also grateful for your kind words regarding the hotel staff and be assured that I have forwarded them to all the respective departments.

I look forward in welcoming you back in Geneva and the Hotel President Wilson.

Kind Regards,

There are newer reviews for Hotel President Wilson

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel exceeded our expectations in every regard. The level of graciousness and hospitality of every employee from reception, the restaurant, the spa, concierge and valet was exceptional. The decor was elegant contemporary, but with a wonderful fun edge. I believe nearly all rooms have a great view of Lake Geneva, ours certainly did. We would certainly recommend this hotel to those who like only the best.

Room Tip: Certainly ask for lakeview
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
DOSMPW, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time spent on posting this superb comment on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I would like to personally thank you for your positive comments and am delighted to read that you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us.

I sincerely hope to welcome you soon at the Hotel President Wilson.

In the meantime, if you wish to be informed about our latest news and happenings, feel free to follow President Wilson on Facebook and Twitter.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My last experience in the Lebanese restaurant with my wife it was just terrible.
Terrible to the max you can receive, not professional Service, as well as not polite,language communication, starting from the Maitre, and ending to the Stagiers servants, not polite at all, and for sure don’t know how to talk to clients, and for sure this behavor does not present a quality or a service of 5 stars hotel. In General better off to choose another restaurant…../ That ambience they create make me to leave immediately from the Lebanese restaurant and go to the Branch room,
On the contrary if you wish to have a nice and relaxing Branch on Sundays' Try the same hotel, this is the place you should be

Well there, the things were different and I really felt I was in to a 5 stars hotel restaurant

Food is just delicious and for sure people are representing a service of 5 stars hotel, Try it and you will not be disappointed. Nice service, politeness, and for sure service of 5 stars is there present. Talking for price very very correct for the quality quantity and service you get.

Room Tip: Very nice otel to be in but avoid the the Lebanese restaurant .
1  Thank GroupofCompanies
DOSMPW, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your recent experience at the Hotel President Wilson.

I am very sorry to read about your disappointment during your visit at the Lebanese restaurant of the hotel. The service provided as well as the general staff attitude is not representative of our hotel and the standards we set. I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

On the other hand, I am extremely happy to read that you enjoyed our Brunch at the Glow Bar. The Sunday Brunch concept has been closely supervised by our new executive chef Michel Roth and for that we are very proud.

Be assured that I have personally forwarded both your concerns and appreciation to the respective departments. We are thoroughly processing the matter raised in order to achieve an excellent service quality.

I sincerely hope to welcome you soon in our hotel.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

stayed in this hotel for the first time after many business trips to geneva. its a little bit further from the city centre than most lakefront hotels. rooms are really quiet though, with good views. at nearly £400 a night though, i would be expecting absolute luxury and perfection!

• Stayed: March 2013
DOSMPW, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the hotel President Wilson.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the comfort and tranquility of your room.

Our pricing is comparable to other five-star hotels in Geneva, and we feel we provide good value given our unique location and extensive facilities. But if this was not your impression I sincerely apologize. I have shared your comments with my management team for reviews.

I hope to welcome you again during your next business trip to Geneva.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was a week's trip and was booked for me so did not know what to expect. No need to worry this is a fantastic hotel right on the lake within walking distance of the lovely shops of Geneva. A short walk away there are a few small casual bars and restaurants too. The hotel staff are very good so professional and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are very nice, large but cozy and some with good views of the lake. Good spa and gym facilities. Only citicism is the cost of drinks - yes I know it's Switzerland but expect to pay £16 for 2 diet cokes or 2 cups of tea!
Would definitely recommend a stay and would return too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank citypog
DOSMPW, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback concerning your recent stay at the Hotel President Wilson.

I am delighted to read that you appreciated the convenient location of our hotel as well as enjoyed the comfort of your room. I have also forwarded your kind words to the front desk team as they are always happy to hear good feedback about their service.

Concerning the cost of drinks, I can assure you that our pricing is comparable to other five-star hotels in the area.

I look forward in welcoming you back very soon.

In the meantime if you wish to be informed on our latest news and happenings, you can follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Hotel is very very well refurbished! Rooms are modern, clean, very cosy & well design. Nice to have a Nespresso Machine in the room. Food is absolutely delicious, staff always smiling & at disposal to assist you with any request. Lobby area & bar are very nice & make you feel at home. Meeting facilities are great too as well as banquet staff! A great hotel where to stay in Geneva, by the lake! MUST GO!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent stay at the Hotel President Wilson.

I am extremely happy to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as the room and various hotel facilities. The hotel has been designed to respond to the needs of modern travelers and our goal is to make you feel at home away from home.

I hope to welcome you very soon back at the hotel.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very nice, clean and modern hotel in a great location on the lake, although rather expensive, especially the bar and restaurant. The room was fantastic (I was kindly upgraded): spacious, comfortable, with very nice amenities. The only sign of wear was the volume knob in the bathroom was broken off and I had to mess with it a bit before I was able to turn down the TV volume in the bathroom. My only complaint was breakfast. Having just come from the Westin in Berlin, which had an extensive buffet breakfast that was included in my room rate, the President Wilson offered a limited buffet of somewhat disappointing quality, especially given the high cost. We chose to eat somewhere else the next morning. I'd definitely return for the rooms and location, but would avoid the restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, which I have shared with my team.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the President Wilson Hotel and appreciated the comfort of your room.

We do our best to fix any problem that may occur during your stay and I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the broken volume knob in your bathroom. I can assure you that the problem has been fixed.

I have also forwarded your concerns regarding the breakfast to the respective department. We are thoroughly processing the matter raised in order to achieve your expectations during your next stay.

I look forward in welcoming you back.