1,106 results
All reviews le grill indoor pool view of the lake room service jet d'eau amazing location fitness center mont blanc very nice hotel old town four seasons fountain concierge luxury chocolate sauna doorman
Reviewed November 4, 2017

When I entered the room I had the impression that there were many people involved in the design and furbishing process and none of them communicated each other. Carpet, walls, bed head... Nothing matched.
Really not a five star.
Than another surprise in the morning. Instead providing new set of cosmetics the housekeeper just picked used tubes from the shower and nicely arranged it around the sink. So I had just a few drops of shampoo left from previous day.
Are you really five stars guys?

I only found the location exceptional and convenient. But this does not justify the five stars and price.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KempinskiHotelGeneva, General Manager at Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay.

I was however concerned that, on this occasion, we failed to deliver our normal high standards of service and quality namely in housekeeping. Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience.

I trust you will give us a second chance of welcoming you back to the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva under more favorable auspices in a not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Overall five star hotel, with all the amenities. The staff are friendly and work to guide you wherever you need to go. That said there were a number of things with the room that annoyed me like the wake call button not working or not having an iron (this should be standard), but otherwise includes some nice touches like a tv sound bar. The hotel has a beautiful pool and gym. I wish the outside terrace was open but apparently it was too cold? I’m not sure the reasoning. Otherwise you are right on the water which is the biggest perk of this hotel. Just get out there. For the non business traveler paying on my own I would never stay here as I prefer a cheaper more intimate hotel, but for a straightforward business hotel this is a nice place for a short or longer stay in Geneva.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that your overall experience at our hotel was positive and that you particularly appreciated our staff, our wonderful swimming pool and gym. Please note, that the iron is always available upon request.

Looking forward to the pleasure of weloming you back soon to the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We had the best weekend in Geneva thanks to the best service from Grand Hotel Kempinski and their sweet receptionist.
The room was clean spacious and with a view to the lake.
The restaurants on the hotel are of high quality and offers Steaks, Italian, Chinese in 3 different restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KempinskiHotelGeneva, General Manager at Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions with us in connection with your last stay at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva.

I am delighted to learn that our hospitality, service and quality all rose to your expectations.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva during your future travels, be it on leisure or on business, I remain,

Yours sincerly,

Reviewed October 30, 2017

For years this restaurant has maintained an excellent food quality and various choices that suit every taste. Whether it is sunny or cloudy, raining or snowing, it's a stunning view on Lake Geneva and Jet d’Eau fountain. But the only thing that makes all of the above-mentioned advantages felt is the professional staff working at breakfast time. The smiley and friendly face of Mrs. Lien Nauyen greets you at the reception counter as if you were her family, not hotel guests! While Ms. Megan will pick the right table for you. Chef Rossario will definitely make sure that your omelette exceeds your expectations. Always with pleasure, Mr. Saied, Ms. Ana and Mr. Giorgio will go out of their way to get you what you are looking for, even if what you are looking for is not displayed in the buffet. This combination of talented, professional and friendly staff will make your breakfast an unforgettable experience. And it will make you automatically come back to this restaurant even you are not staying at Grand Hotel Kempinski...

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions with us on Trip Advisor and for your flattering remarks in connection with your last breakfast experience at Il Vero.

I am delighted to learn that our hospitality, service, professionalism and quality all rose to your expectations. Your excellent comments ​are highly appreciated

Most important for us is the guest experience. Rest assured that I will make sure that everyone from the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva team will hear your kind words.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Grand Hotel Kempinski during your future travels in Geneva, I remain,

Yours sincerly,

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Stayed for three nights last week. The staff in this hotel are incredible especially members of reception always smiling friendly and helpful. Visited all restaurants in hotel and the food is amazing in each one as well as the service.

Just can't fault anything here!

Room tip: front facing rooms have lovely views over the waterfall
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KempinskiHotelGeneva, General Manager at Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this wonderful review regarding your recent stay at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva.

We are very flattered about the fact that you enjoyed our restaurants and appreciated our helpful Front Desk staff.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,