All reviews le richmond dorchester collection white marble dorchester group room service stunning hotel spacious bathroom perfect location five star hotel an upgrade lake view small balcony lake geneva executive room hotel restaurant old town other hotels
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have been coming to the Richemond for many years and I always liked the hotel very much until some years ago the service really deteriorated. Now, renovated some time ago, but more importantly under the new management of the Dorchester group, the hotel is again one of the finest in Geneva. The service is very personalised and efficient. There is also again some pleasure in the communication and not anymore the dull formality. The spa is great, while the breakfast is top quality with an intelligent choice of very fresh dishes. In summer, the restaurant terrace on the square is always a great pleasure, especically for lunch.

Room tip: I had the chance to have a room with terrace overlooking the lake. wonderful!
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mjelling
Raymonde C, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts on your faithful stays at Le Richemond over the course of time.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, praising this legendary hotel ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva and the tradition of service renewed.

I am glad that you enjoyed so much the communication with the team, whether at breakfast for tasting Swiss specialities or at Le Spa for an energizing or relaxing journey.

Hoping that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in a near future to show you our guest room improvements, I wish you a Happy New Year .

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Le Richemond is a very nice and relaxing hotel. The amenities are good and the service is top notch. I felt at home there and enjoyed every day of my stay. The cleanliness of the hotel was nice and keeping my room neat was a plus. The laundry/pressing service was quick and worth the cost. I would stay there again I'd provided the opportunity.

Date of stay: November 2012
Raymonde C, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your warm comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed Le Richemond a legendary hotel, its unique location, the tradition of impeccable service and the welcoming amenities.

Your feedback is very important to us as well as your feeling to be at home.

I look forward to the pleasure of your return visit soon again and would be very pleased to hear from you.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Just stayed two night in Geneva at the Richemond, fantastic hotel with the most wonderful staff- i cant wait to see the refurbishment that the Dorchester Collection has planned following the dreadful decor of RF hotels. Try it next time your in Geneva

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank militaryguy
Raymonde C, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Fantastic review.

I would like to thank you very much for choosing Le Richemond for your business trip and your praise regarding your stay with us.

We are passionate about delivering the ultimate in guest service and taking this prestigious hotel into a new era with the improvements planned. At this time, we have already started with the guest rooms.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future and showing you the results of our improvements.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Very nice rooms, service fantastic, large comfortable rooms. My only complaint is everything in the hotel is extremely expensive (room, room sevce, wifi)...I don't know how this hotel compares to others. I ordered an entree and water for dinner and the total was chf 90!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Raymonde C, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit with us and your valuable feedback.

I note with great pleasure that you enjoyed the utmost comfort of our rooms, the impeccable service provided by a dedicated team.

I understand that you perceive our prices to be on the high side and would like to assure you that our pricing is constantly checked and revised in line with that of our competitors here in Geneva and in fact Switzerland.

Furthermore we constantly strive to improve the quality of the product as well as our services and we are extremely grateful for any comments you might have on any particular aspect of your stay. Thank you so much for helping us to maintain and improve wherever possible the high levels of service our guests have come to expect from us.

I hope that you will stay again at Le Richemond on your next trip to Geneva and assure you of our best care and attention.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were a family of 7 and we stayed in 2 rooms and a suite for 3 days, all 3 rooms had lovely views onto Lake Geneva and little park. A very pricey hotel, but it's the little things that make a difference and we wanted our vacation to be memorable. The staff were all so courteous and helpful; from giving us directions to buying us tour bus tickets. We especially liked lunch in the lobby bar, their french fries are to die for! The food in general was excellent. When we were too tired (and cold) to go out for dinner, we had room service, it was a feast!

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank dereenb
Raymonde C, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure to welcome you with your family at Le Richemond for a memorable stay.

And memorable it was when I read your comments about the perfect situation of the hotel with a view of Lake Geneva and quiet Brunswick Garden, the exciting dining experiences either at restaurant Le Jardin or the Room Service and on top of that, the team attentive to details.

Thank you very much, dear Guest, for choosing Le Richemond for your holidays and for your praise.

I look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.