Le Richemond, Geneve
$188
$167
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$370
$236
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

$104
$427
$364
$244
$193
$727
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsle richmonddorchester collectionwhite marbledorchester grouproom serviceperfect locationspacious bathroomfive star hotelsuperb hotelan upgradeview of the lakelake genevasmall balconyhotel restaurantexecutive roomold townother hotels
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were a family of 7 and we stayed in 2 rooms and a suite for 3 days, all 3 rooms had lovely views onto Lake Geneva and little park. A very pricey hotel, but it's the little things that make a difference and we wanted our vacation to be memorable. The staff were all so courteous and helpful; from giving us directions to buying us tour bus tickets. We especially liked lunch in the lobby bar, their french fries are to die for! The food in general was excellent. When we were too tired (and cold) to go out for dinner, we had room service, it was a feast!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dereenb
Raymonde C, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure to welcome you with your family at Le Richemond for a memorable stay.

And memorable it was when I read your comments about the perfect situation of the hotel with a view of Lake Geneva and quiet Brunswick Garden, the exciting dining experiences either at restaurant Le Jardin or the Room Service and on top of that, the team attentive to details.

Thank you very much, dear Guest, for choosing Le Richemond for your holidays and for your praise.

I look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Klaus Kabelitz

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed one night. Was absolutely fantastic. Great quality furnishings, bathroom and oozed refinement. Complimentary Internet is great and a nice touch.

Totally couldn't fault the service - 20 minute turnaround on shoe shine as I was leaving early.

I will definitely be requesting to stay here when next in Town

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Raymonde C, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear your praise regarding your recent stay at Le Richemond and would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts.
How you enjoyed it so much, the utmost comfort of your room and the large bathroom, the impeccable service from your arrival to your early departure.

Nothing is never let to the luck.

Looking forward to your return visit,

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Didn't stay there but had a lunch meeting and the food service and room and staff were are simply amazing and totally professional and we will be back the room used for the lunch was very soundproofed which when you have a table trying to listen to a speaker is the most important thing

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Blasterchris
Raymonde C, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear from you about your fantastic lunch meeting at Le Richemond.

You mention the team, the food and the room, all exceeding your expectations.

Thank you so much for your compliments.

I look forward to the pleasure of your next visit and hope to have the privilege to greet you.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I should point out that I am a loyal customer of the chain Dorchester. I have stayed in almost all the hotels in this chain. The Richemond not in any way reflect the standardization of luxury and service. For the first time I was not offered any upgrade, any bottle of wine in the room, no cake, no welcome letter. The lobby and common areas are old and poorly furnished, the breakfast very basic, the furniture of the rooms scratched and broken. Absolutely negative experience I'm surprised that is part of Dorchester Collection!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bestmilano
Raymonde C, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like first to thank you for your faithfulness to Dorchester Collection hotels and for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay at Le Richemond.

I value and appreciate your feedback and regret that your experience was less than perfect in regards of room and welcome.

We have received some superb comments up to now and unfortunately yours is an exception. It certainly does not reflect the standards in which we pride ourselves here. In particular, each guest has a welcome amenity and a personal card upon arrival. Preferences of our guests are duly registered for their return stay. Please accept my sincerest apology as you did not receive this personal attention upon arrival.
Dorchester Collection is in the process of integrating Le Richemond into their portfolio of luxury hotels and has started to renovate all our guest rooms and public areas already.
I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back to show you the results of our renovation and in the meantime I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Klaus Kabelitz

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was recently in Geneva for business and stayed at Le Richemond for 3 nights. The hotel is perfectly situated - steps to shopping, food, and the main downtown area of the city. The staff were polite and exceedingly helpful with my various requests - including helping with reservations one night. The room was nicely furnished - the bed very comfortable, the bathroom large by European standards, L'Occitaine toiletries (a great bonus!). I ordered room service my first night and the food was very good. Every detail is looked after and done perfectly - from the beautiful flower arrangements in the lobby to the turn down service in the evenings. I plan on staying here whenever I return to Geneva and will recommend this to all my friends, family and business associates.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Raymonde C, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments regarding your recent business stay at Le Richemond.

It was your first time and you discovered the hotel exceptional location, the utmost comfort of the rooms with a large bathroom, the exquisite food served and above all the dedication of the team at all times.

It will be a great pleasure to welcome your family, your friend, your business associates and yourself on your return visit.

With the assurance of our best care and attention.