All reviews le richmond dorchester collection white marble dorchester group room service perfect location spacious bathroom superb hotel five star hotel an upgrade view of the lake lake geneva executive room small balcony hotel restaurant old town other hotels
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed here for three days on a business trip. I haven't stayed in Geneva before so cannot compare it to other hotels in the city, but it is a really nice hotel, located just off the lake in a beautiful setting.

The rooms are modern, which I wasn't expecting, but they were very nice. The marble bathrooms are particularly luxurious.

The restaurant Le Jardin servers wonderful food. The bar is very nice but probably not to my taste. The staff were always friendly and very helpful.

Overall a really nice business trip.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Raymonde C, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to welcome you last January for your business trip and to be still in your memories.

You enjoyed the ideal situation of the hotel only a few footsteps away from the lake in elegant surroundings, the room comfortable and luxury, our wonderful Le Jardin restaurant with its legendary terrace and the staff dedicated and caring.

On behalf of the team, thank you very much dear Guest for sharing your comments. We all look forward to your return visit,

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Not that there is anything wrong with the hotel (apart from the fact that they never came to do the turn down - not even after we called and asked for some water to be sent up too), but comparing to other 5-star hotel in geneva, hotel le richemond does not stand out. The room was very modern and has great view of the lake. However the hotel just feels "cold" and "not personal." I would choose the four seasons if I return to geneva for its much more superior service and personal touch.

Breakfast at Le Richemond on the other hand was excellent.

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Management response:Responded September 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us and for having taken the time to share your impressions.

I do apologize as we failed to deliver the turn down service and would like to assure you of every attention should you give us another opportunity to stay again.

As well as to show you that Le Richemond, one of the most prestigious and historical hotels in Geneva, still has a tradition for exceptional service.

I look forward to surprise and please you.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights for business. Standard room is great. Staff is extremly friendly and makes you really feel like a highly valued customer.
Food is excellent. Fitness center small but has everything you need for a daily work out. One of the best hotels I ever stayed at.

Date of stay: August 2012
Raymonde C, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad to hear your nice comments regarding your recent stay at Le Richemond and would like to thank you for sharing them with us.

Most appreciated is that you enjoyed the hotel, particularly the utmost comfort of the room, Le Spa with its latest state-of-the-art fitness equipment and the team warm and welcoming service.

We all look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great atmosphere. Fantastic bar on ground floor. Rooms were a little small. They also have An excellent restaurant at the hotel on the ground floor, where you can also sit outside.The bar in the hotel is probably one of the best bars in Geneva.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Raymonde C, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with your friends at Le Richemond. The warm atmosphere of the hotel and its unique location are ideal for a memorable stay.
I am also pleased that you had an exciting dining experience at our restaurant Le Jardin and you became fan of our Bar, the place to be for local movers and shakers.
Thank you dear Guest for sharing your memories.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Much can be said about the Le Richemond Hotel. I could write a lot about it's fantastic location. I could write about the wonderful quality of it's rooms. I could write about it's highly rated restaurant Le Jardin, I could write so much about it's grand Belle Epoque appearance...but, dear reader, you would expect me to rave about all these features and you would be correct that all of the above are excellent. What is the one stand out feature of the Le Richemond? The people. From the ever smiling doormen who were all so cheery and respectful, to the attentive reception staff who asked us with genuine sincerity about our long flight from Australia to the concierge who was nothing short of a superstar. Sometimes we did not even need to ask, just a look into our eyes the moment we stepped out of the elevator was enough for the Le Richemond concierge to know "what" we were thinking and to have an answer at the ready! Now I ask you, is that not evidence itself of 5 star excellence? A wonderful Grand Hotel that is still concerned with delivering old fashioned personalized service. You will love it!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Raymonde C, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

I love your feedback regarding your recent stay at legendary Le Richemond and how much you enjoyed it.

You are right, the hotel has a long history and a tradition of service and there is a lot to write about it.

There is as much to say about the team, attentive to details with sincerity, warm and welcoming from arrival to departure.

Thank you dear Guest for your attention, your time and your beautiful thoughts.