So far the Mandarin Oriental has been a fabulous stay. Our rooms were not quite ready when we arrived early morning but the staff offered us breakfast and by the time we were done our rooms were ready. The beds are wonderfully comfortable, the bathrooms large and well appointed, and the closet is roomy as well. There are plenty of charging stations within the desk and a nice espresso/coffee maker in the room. Staff was very helpful with taxis and restaurant recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 189 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining, unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental