I've heard a lot of the quality standards of Mandarin Oriental hotels and this time I had a chance to experience it myself. The staff is great from reception to concierge and valet, always polite and helpful. We loved our room, it was large, comfortable it had everything you might need. Cleaning standards are really high and they pay attention to every detail, the only problem we had that every morning housekeeping was waking us trying to clean the room and were banging on the door every half an hour. We did not try the restaurants but the room service was really good, fast and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 189 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining, unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental