We had a long weekend family stay in two reasonably sized interconnecting rooms. It's a perfect place to stay to you can get about Geneva on foot. Glad we chose it over the other waterfront hotels.
The staff are warm and welcoming. The concierge was very helpful with suggestions and organising tickets. Dinner and breakfast pretty good, no complaints.
But it's not quite up to the scratch of other Mandarin Orientals. Our rooms didn't feel sparkly clean and we had to chase to get our laundry back at the end of the day, despite it supposedly being a 4 hour service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 189 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining, unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental