This was my 5th stay at M.O. Geneva and during 5 days I truly enjoyed it; their concierge team led by super friendly Samuel is the best in the city and will get you anything..the best tables in town, tours, even a private appointment at one of the most exclusive watch houses . Food and service at Le Sud and Rasoi were sublime. And the hotel´s location can´t be beat…located in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods and in front of the Rhone river.
In summary, this is the perfect combination of Swiss efficiency and genuine friendly attitude (no doubt influenced by the hotel group´s Asian heritage) which is very, very difficult to find in Europe. If you can afford it, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 189 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining, unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental