All reviews windows restaurant leopard bar leopard room jet d'eau lake geneva lake view welcome drink fantastic hotel mont blanc the entire staff home away from home room service perfect location wonderful stay junior suite star hotel old town
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights room was very comfortable and staff very friendly and helpful without being suffocating.

Had bed and breakfast fare.

Breakfast choices were very good.

However having opted for fried breakfast we had a 20 min wait and then the food for both my wife and I was close to cold. Not sure how that could happen unless the waiting staff did not know it was ready to be served.

After that experience on the Sunday we opted to avoid any cooked fare.

Other than that no complaints and a rating of 4/5 is fair.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Having just returned from Geneva after a five day trip to Patek Philippe for work, I have to commend the excellent welcome we were given at Hotel d’Angleterre.

I’ve been travelling to Geneva for many years for work and stayed in many of its fine hotels but in my opinion this is the one with the warmest of welcomes and feels like a home away from home.

The rooms are stunning and so well proportioned to cater for your every need. The bed was so comfortable is was extremely hard to drag myself from it every morning.

We were welcomed by the General Manager Mr Jean-Vital Domezon in the restaurant on our first night and every other staff member we came in contact with during the stay couldn’t have been more friendly and accommodating.

The Leopard bar in the hotels basement was a regular haunt for us with some of the females in the group loved dancing to Rudy and his band reeling off the classics! It has an amazing atmosphere and was surprised to hear it’s the only bar in Geneva with live music!

The location of the hotel is amazing with stunning views of the lake and Jet d’Eau and so central to all that Geneva has to offer.
I cannot wait to return to this lovely hotel in the future with its amazing service and ambience.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Darraghm
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Amazing tea service with a friendly service. I have never been to an afternoon tea were the portions were so big. They're not even "finger" sandwiches but rather regular sandwiches. They have a variety of tea to choose from and everything was so good, we didn't have dinner that night.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Went as a party of three for afternoon tea.
The location is one of my favorites but hadn't been back for a long time.
It was great to be back in one of Geneva's most beautiful verandahs.
As usual the afternoon tea is a great option.Again a unique offering in Geneva.
Everything is spot on and one could be in London.
We also had a caesar's salad.Not a big salad but the quality of the salmon was outstanding.
Service as usual spot on.Friendly and sharp.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Very elegant hotel, with a superb restaurant. Located overlooking Lake Geneva it really ticks all the boxes, very helpful staff, very comfortable room and good WiFi/internet. Across the street is a conveniently located water taxi and the main shopping area is only a ten minute ride (the hotel provided free travel pass). The hotel provided an ideal location for my two day stop over in Geneva, I will defiantly use it again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple