Hotel d'Angleterre
Hotel Edelweiss - Manotel Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$203
$365
$282
$237
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

Eastwest Hotel(Geneva)
$1,014
$826
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswindows restaurantleopard barleopard roomjet d'eaured carnation hotellake genevalake viewwonderful hotelmont blancthe entire staffroom servicewonderful stayperfect locationjunior suitefive star hotelold townfour seasons
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Staff service levels are top rate and hotel is very personalized. View of lake from breakfast room and a willingness to handle special orders (such as sliced banannas for cereal) are only indicative features of this wonderful hotel.

As a business hotel, it is top notch, with free printers and internet and an excellent restaurant for dining. Meeting rooms have ALL the amentities you might only dream of at major chain hotels.

Room Tip: On a previous trip during the Geenva Auto Show, several celebrity models opened up their hearts and mouths in the downstairs lounge - singing as well as they modeled all day in the show. Right Sally?
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank E N
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I was surprised by the range of amenities offered on check-in like yoga DVDs and a wheat pillow... The staff here are attempting to offer personal attention, luxury and uniqueness. The bed was extremely comfortable, the linens high quality and the in-room coffee was the best I can recall anywhere. The hotel is well located. When I was there organic and non-dairy vegetarian food was impossible to find, in all of Geneva. I had a very strange week & was very unlucky overall but if you are lucky you'll enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just a pit stop on way back to London but decided to stay an extra night.
Great service and attention to detail. We stayed in suit myself and 2 of my boys they were very helpful with kids and service was always dealt with fast
I shall be back with the wife so you also get a Female perspective
But you must know I'm the fussy one .... Enjoy a must

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Very very nice hotel. I enjoy my stay even it was one day only but really I'm very happy. I booked for last night in our honeymoon in that hotel and mention that I'm in honeymoon. They upgrade my room for free and contact me via email asking if I would like to ask them to prepare anything special. Here I tell you why u should remember your room number cause each room has here own style even if they are in same category. Do not miss the restaurant it is really awesome nice worker I can't describe how it looks and taste.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Abi H
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Very nice facilities, but more importantly great people. Don't resist, simply allow yourself to be taken care of by people who take joy in doing so. Arrived early and were provided tea and luggage storage. Came back from old town to find our room with luggage ready.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple