“name and owner change since more than one year”
Review of Asadal

Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

this restaurant changed the owner and the name, now ARIRANG, since more than one year.
as ASADAL had always good critique, it would be more correct to change.
mhu

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was extremely disappointed with this restaurant. They refused to serve me tap water even though two other members of my party had exorbitantly priced soft drinks.

The food was ok although I was in no mood to enjoy it. It was expensive for what it was.

I cannot give this restaurant a good rating. There are far better Asian restaurants in Geneva and most of them come with better service and free tap water if you so desire.

The restaurant has changed owners and name and is now called the Arirang.

1  Thank GrahamWL
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is now called Arirang and the owner changed.
We went there twice and had the Korean BBQ. It is simply delicious and the portion of meat are very generous. I am not an expert of Korean food but tastes seemed very real to me and the Swiss beef is really tender.
The owner is charming and will be happy to share some tips on how to eat as if you were in South Korea.
Restaurant design is standard. Dessert choice is rather poor.
Expensive but worth it for food good quality.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you looking for korean food, this is a good place too go if your in Eaux Vivre area of Geneva, its family owned and very friendly service.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was extremely disappointed with this restaurant. First of all, they refused to serve us tap water unless everyone got another drink as well. Then when they brought the food, the woman spilt the plate and there was hot oil on my dress. So first of all their first impressions and serivce were horrible - and then the food! I ordered a veal dish, but unfortunately all I found myself with was 90% bone and fat and there was very little meat. When I mentioned that I was not impressed with the service (almost ruining my clothes) nor the food (while showing them a full plate with all the remaining bone and fat) they did not care and did not offer anything as an apology.

So overall I would give this one of the worst rating of restaurants I have been to here in Geneva - horrible service and not good enough food for their lavish price!

1  Thank Annabelle S