“Favorite Lebanese restaurant in Geneva”

Les Trois Pheniciens
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Les Trois Pheniciens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #512 of 1,900 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed April 2, 2018

There is a quite a selection of Lebanese restaurants in Geneva and while I do not pretend to be an expert in this cuisine, I have been to quite a few in Geneva and around the world, and this one remains my favorite - even comparing to some meals I had in Beirut. The food is fresh, the breah hot and homemade and all the dishes are delicious. They have a nice wine selection and the service is excellent. I would recommend this to even a native!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

This was unexpected choice but one I truly enjoyed. The food was tasty and they did not disappoint. Had both hot and cold starters and they were all divine. Will definitely be back for more.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017

We highly recommend this restaurant. We have gone as a family twice and amongst our large group have tasted most of the dishes. The server on both occasions was patient and friendly and our overall experience was very positive.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

This was my third time at les trois phéniciens and with each visit, i become an even bigger fan. I like the look and feel of their restaurant, with its wooden beams and apparent stone walls. The service is sometimes a bit slow, but always very friendly. And the food, mmmm... i am aiming to try my way through the entire menu :o) they have the usual classics - hummus, aubergine purée etc - and they are all fabulous. There's also some more creative dishes. Whatever you choose, it will always be full of flavours, but in an elegant, refined way. Their prices are more than fair, too. I absolutely love this place and will be returning again and again and again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Entrees were perfect!! But also the main courses- lamp, chicken.. Realy enjoyed! Good place for good prices!

Date of visit: November 2017