“Never disappointed. ”

Milan
Ranked #52 of 1,735 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "MILAN" Restaurant in Geneva is not a 3 stars Michelin. We are just an Elegant Italian "Brasserie" working with the best ingredients to elaborate great dishes. Our mission is to give the best time possible to our guests while eating at Milan Restaurant. Dress code casual but no shorts, no flip flops! No baby strollers! Milan is the oldest Restaurant in Geneva! For a century, le "Milan" delivers exquisite gourmet dishes. This is the first Italian Restaurant in Geneva opened in 1910. Our specialties, spaghetti vongole, escalope milanese (elephant ear), sea bass in zucchini crust, homemade raviolis and risottos, One of the best Entrecote & Filet Mignon in town. Our beef is from Geneva without antibiotics and no GMO's
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Been here before and will definitely return. Never ceases to impress. Friendly staff. Great food. And consistent. Looking forward to the next time that I am in town.

Daniel G, Owner at Milan, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad you always enjoy the food and staff at our restaurant. We do all we can to please every customer and your words are really appreciated by everyone at Le Milan.
All the best,
Daniel

There are newer reviews for Milan

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Food was very average, maybe even below average. Atmosphere was nice but substandard service. Not a good value for money.

Daniel G, Manager at Milan, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Sir,
I wish your comment would be more specific. Saying the food is below average without saying what you eat would not help us in anyways. I like creative comments but here there is nothing I can do to improve anything. After decades in the restaurant business, I know we unfortunately cannot please everyone.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The service was very poor. I had to ask twice for another glass of wine. The food was only average. The service seemed to be more interested in some gossiping among themselves than on the customers.

Daniel G, Owner at Milan, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Sir,
I do not know what happen during your meal with the waiters and I apologize if you had to ask for your glass of wine twice. Regarding the food you find "average" I wish you would be more specific and tell us what you eat that day. If a client does not like his dish, we are always pleased to suggest something else. We are one of the best Italian restaurant in Geneva but we cannot please everyone.
Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I walk in with my family last night.
It was fantastic both the food and service!My baby cried a lot so we have a hurry dinner. I will be back next Monday and will try again.

Daniel G, Owner at Milan, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Sir,
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the food and service at Le Milan. I know it's not always easy to have a crying baby and appreciate a good dinner at the same time. We'll be happy to welcome you again for more quiet dinner with your family.
All the best,

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Something could be improved. The menu is often solala. But a la carte is really good. And really expensive. Any how decoration ambiance is probably a good reason to go and hope something one day will be done to lift the quality

Daniel G, Owner at Milan, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Client,

I'm really sorry to hear you did not appreciate our "Plat du Jour". Maybe you came one day when you did not appreciate the choice. We will work harder on a daily basis to improve our "Plat du Jour". I'm glad you find "A La Carte" very good. Everything is fresh from the market with no frozen nor can food. This makes our prices higher than regular Italian restaurants. To work with high end products increases the price and I'm sure you understand.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.