“Delicious”

Dining options: Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My partner and I were really struggling to find a good Indian Restaurant in Geneva, it being our favourite food, until we stumbled across Jaipur - what a find. The restaurant has a nice traditional Indian decor which is certainly more than comfortable, service was ok, then there was the food...the menu is not that extensive but the dishes we chose were very tasty indeed, lots of indian spices used but not too overpowering. In one word delicious. The only negative is that the food is quite pricey but this is Geneva we are talking about...

• Visited March 2012

Geneva
“Good, but pricey”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I've been to Jaipur twice, and enjoyed both curries I tried, as well as the Naan and rice. Service was friendly, and spoke English. However, a main dish + rice, naan, and drink ended up costing 45-50CHF, which is a bit pricey for the package, even for Geneva.

• Visited November 2011
Savannah, Georgia
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Months later and I still think of my meal I had here! It is my favorite Indian restaurant I have ever been to. The food is excellent! the service is wonderful! The atmosphere is perfect for a intimate meal where you can actually hold a conversation with your friends while they play soft music in the background. The only thing I hate about this restaurant is that it is so far away from where I live.

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank lindsayerinsc
London, United Kingdom
“Yet another great meal!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We love Jaipur, friendly, always smiling and if you want proper indian flavour not lightly spiced then all you have to do is ask! They love their food and they love to serve you, smile and you get a toothy grin and a story from their homeland.
Food is great and the the service sometimes can be a bit slow but really does not detract from the flavours. Well worth it!!
If you are english this is probably as close as you will get to going for a curry at home... ust with Genevois prices, however still reasonable for here.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank JF_London74
Dubai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and very friendly”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Found out about the restaurant on Trip advisor as fancied Indian but didn't know where to go. This was one closest to where I live.

As other reviews - the decor from outside looks so so and so does the area but inside is a different story. The staff are very friendly and when we didn't know what we wanted they were great at suggesting what to have.

Considering the prices of Geneva for food its very reasonably priced.

When its busy it is a little slow on the service side but still a great meal. Would definitely go back.

Visited July 2011