“No”

Sansui
Ranked #342 of 1,791 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: For over 20 years, Sansui has set the standard with an authentic and varied Japanese cuisine, both homemade and affordable. Traditional dishes, hard to find in Geneva, such as udon, soba, gyoza, yakitori, tempura, tonkatsu, tofu... Quality sushi made with fresh wasabi, and yakiniku barbecue at the table. Large selection of hand-crafted sakés by the glass, Japanese beers, whiskies, and other typical drinks. Bento of the day. Shaded courtyard in summer.
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I am sorry but i was dissapointed. The only good thing was dumplings. It is too expensive and sushi quality was just bad. I rather eat at more european knockoff.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Nice restaurant located in a quiet narrow street in the "cave" district of Geneva. Nice noodle soup with tempura and fresh sushis. Good place if you look for fresh Japanese food in a restaurant much less crowdy than its competitors downtown. As usual a bit pricy like most Japanese restaurants. More information on their website : http://www.sansui.ch

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Not a fan of sushi, but willing to learn to love it -- this is a restaurant to convince. Small, intimate, with discreet service, Sansui offers beautifully prepared and fresh food, in combinations for those unfamiliar with sushi. Recommended, as a restaurant in a part of the city that is on the turn, as a place to visit and revisit, very close to Geneva's main railway station.

1  Thank NPassant
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a nice casual-ish place for sushi and larger groups with long tables, were able to stay quite late.

1  Thank travels2010C
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went to Sansui last night with a friend for dinner and after seeing all the rave reviews on tripadvisor I really thought I would be in for an amazing meal. The food was just alright. We ordered edamame and gyoza which were good but these two things are not hard to mess up. Then we ordered four different sushi rolls and they were pretty bland tasting. The service was great although I did have a 6:30pm reservation and when I arrived they told me they didn't open until 7pm so I still don't understand why they accepted my reservation. They didn't let us wait inside so we had to venture out into the cold night to find a bar while we waited until it was 7pm. Not sure I'll be coming back here.

1  Thank tmu201