“Great outdoor dining....”

El Camino Cafe Bar
Ranked #18 of 134 Restaurants in Thun
Cuisines: Swiss, Fast Food, Bar
Reviewed December 30, 2015

We like to visit Thun at least once a year and the El Camino has become our local Pub while staying in Thun. Great service with a nice terrace for the warmer months. Only down side is no WiFi.

Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

Centrally located, tasty fresh food, hawaiian beer & best coffee in town. DJ's and concerts during the winter season.

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

I always go with my friends!!! In summer is better because you can sit in Mühleplatz and chill!
But still when you enter the restaurant they play good music and I love their Club sandwich.
Totally recommended!!!!!!!

2  Thank Kariluz H
Reviewed August 14, 2015

Very centric
I had a great Salad (14CHF) which is very important to me as I am VEGGIE
Great smiley staff, and polyglot which was very funny and enjoyable.
I recommend this place, and I will go back

1  Thank joias
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Good place to start your evening in Thun - nice selection of drinks and a splendid outside terrace on the Mühleplatz.

1  Thank Kaspar_83