“Nice restaurant to have a drink and eat something!”
Review of El Camino Cafe Bar

El Camino Cafe Bar
Ranked #18 of 136 Restaurants in Thun
Cuisines: Swiss, Fast Food, Bar
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

I always go with my friends!!! In summer is better because you can sit in Mühleplatz and chill!
But still when you enter the restaurant they play good music and I love their Club sandwich.
Totally recommended!!!!!!!

2  Thank Kariluzh

Reviewed August 14, 2015

Very centric
I had a great Salad (14CHF) which is very important to me as I am VEGGIE
Great smiley staff, and polyglot which was very funny and enjoyable.
I recommend this place, and I will go back

1  Thank joias
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Good place to start your evening in Thun - nice selection of drinks and a splendid outside terrace on the Mühleplatz.

1  Thank Kaspar_83
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Feels like home and among friends. A lot of different beers, fantastic coffee, fresh food, good music, nice ambience. Service very friendly and fast.

A place to be for everyone!

1  Thank Nik_bb
Reviewed May 25, 2015

In february i and my colleagues visited thun for business. We went to El camino. It is very good bar for drinking with your friends.

1  Thank canersanko