“Quality food”
Review of Locanda 93

Locanda 93
Ranked #85 of 576 Restaurants in Bern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We believe that there are three main reasons for eating ... 1. Feed to survive ... 2. Indulge like re Table gratifying to better our senses ... 3. Split a meal in good company, rediscovering values ​​and emotions that today alas too often forget ... We in our little we tried to harmonize this alchemy and concentrate all these reasons, offering wholesome food and always fresh, seasoned by a service always jovial and disponobile to make to pass this experience of pure PLEASURE through a good meal. Tasting products researched and prepared in accordance with our tradition. -WITH friendship FRIENDS AND OUR CREDO
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Osteria 93 proposes quality Italian food, although even at lunch the prices are a bit steep. Classy interior, good service. The panini place across the street, which they also own, is where you want to go for a takeaway experience, and here again it's fresh and high quality. Would not necessarily cross town to come here, the location lacks a bit of charm (major noisy street nearby) but it's a good spot if you're in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

My name is Rita and i'm in Bern for pleasure. I asked to a friend of mine which is the best italian restaurant in Bern and he said: Osteria93. I was pretty sure that i couldn't find the taste of my land in Switzerland. I went there with my daughter and we find two pretty and gentle waiters that when we reached the entrance they said: "Buonasera signore, prego" One of them took our jackets and the other one brought us to the table. We found a really italian atmosphere and a really interesting menu with particular plates like the Tuna-Bresaola with carrot, fennel and passion fruit sauce, or the beef tartare with quail egg, celery mayo and Carasau bread from Sardinia. Customers will also have an opportunity to chose between two degustation menus: "MENU 93" and "MENU DEGUSTAZIONE" We decided for the "MENU DEGUSTAZIONE": 2 starters per head, one main course per head, one second course per head and you also have the opportunity to choose between the homemade desserts or a mix of cheese and some jam from Italy and you can also decide if you want to eat a fish menu or meat menu. We decided to have one fish menu and one meat menu. Not only the taste was amazing but it was even better the what i would expected. At some point something happened. The really gentle and nice owner Natale, starts to play the piano and sing some of the most known italian songs with the 2 waiters Samuele and Alessandro that starts to making the choir at him! Then they take a break and 10 minutes later, the owner introduces the 2 waiters and they climb on the bar counter, they emblaze it and starts to dance while the owner plays one of the famous Zucchero's song: Baila Morena. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! After that, the waiters reaches the owner at his piano and they starts to sing "10 RAGAZZE PER ME" by Lucio Battisti, with the Chef that cames out of the kitchen with a microphone and he felt the others guys singing the same song, and all the customers starts to dance and sing together! BEAUTIFUL!!! Finally the owner present all Staff's members. I reccomend this place to everybody. And i would like a place like that in Italy. Sorry for my english, i know it's really bad! But i need to write everything i lived in that place! VIVA OSTERIA93 :)

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

Welcoming crew at first, decreasing as the evening went on. Good menu, but my food was not of fresh ingredients. Never had such scarsely cooked food in an Italian place in Switzerland. To top it all, at the end the waiter did not want to hand out the rest. Won't go back.

2  Thank Incuercibus
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Bumped into this one by a complete chance. Saturday night on a terrace was absolutely marvelous. The owner of the place sings for the guests. Waiters are extra polite and friendly. Food is sophisticated and delicious. Wine list quite impressive. Not cheap, but worse it. Can fully recommend tuna. Brunello does not need my recommendation :)

Reviewed April 28, 2015

I enjoyed my meal at the Osteria93. The staff is incredibly friendly and perfectly italian. The menue is not huge but delightfully tasty. A bit too expensive for my taste. However, it will serve me as a birthday dinner place in the near future :)