All reviewskitchen areaown bathroombreakfast buffetold townbreadgabriellahostsaccommodationjamscheesefacilitiessuiteelevatoreuropecitytram
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We haven’t stayed at many b&bs before but this one was really nice. So much character in the building. Lovely quiet street it was on. The hosts met at the door and were very welcoming.
Our room was a suite with a nice size lounge area as well. We had our own bathroom as well.
They put on a lovely breakfast with variety as well. It was only 10 minutes away from the old town and a lovely walk on the way.
The hotel gave us vouchers for free public transport which so handy to get around on.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I have stayed in many hotels in my life but I have to say that this one the Beauvilla Bern owned by Mark and Gabriella is probably the best hotel B&B I have ever stayed at. Both the host Mark and Gabriella just went out of their way to make sure that my stay was comfortable and memorable and it was.. Hats off guys.. Very good hosts all the way and I hope that I can stay here again.. Thank you both Mark and Gabriela for your kindness and wish you much luck. Signed Kawa Jaff

Room Tip: All the rooms are very large and comfortable with you own bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2018

As part of my third extended blow out jaunt through Europe, not having yet obtained a monthly flat rental, I chose to stay at this property (one of about 19 on this trip!)
I found the owners, Gabriela and Marc, to be kind, friendly and very service oriented.
They renovated the building to standard, and it is evident. Tastefully done interiors, comfortable bed, parquet floors.
The building is situated on a quiet street, not far from the Old Town, museum bloc, and about equidistant from both of Bern ‘s gorgeous and peaceful woods.
They make quite an effort to put out an extensive and beautifully presented breakfast spread, including made to order eggs (this is something I know is important to many travelers; I myself, would prefer not to overeat during many weeks of buffets!)
I would highly recommend a visit to this unique inn.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Do you know how it feels like to come home?
That’s Beauvilla in Bern!
The hosts of this B&B put great effort to make your stay as enjoyable as they can!
This is not your 5-star hotel stay with the amenities you pay for - ths is your personalized “Home away from Home”. You can even use the kitchen to prepare your own dinner (if you really feel like it).

Room Tip: The service is excellent, the rooms are all nice, the location is two tram stations away from the center.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Our family Of four people spent long week-end From thursday to monday at Beuvilla Bern. The location was perfect For us. One kilometer walk to old town and shopping area was a Good start For the day. When raining we used tram having stop nearby. We had A second floor two bedroom Suite Merengue. The sofa-bed Of other bedroom was Of high quality. Suite was lovely indeed and it included own bathroom. The facilities were great, but what made Our vacation wonderful was owners Gabriela and Marc. They really made you feel welcome and made excellent breakfast

Room Tip: Suite Merengue is Good If you need two double-beds and you can walk upstairs
Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family