1. We went into this restaurant with our family ( 8 Adults & 7 Children ). We ordered Paneer Makhani (Good); Yellow Moong Dal (OK), Mixed Vegetable (Poor), Chiken Tikka Masala (OK); along with Rotis & Naans, Papad, Indian salad & pickle.
2. Well, the food taste is OK. Not bad & also not great !
3. The prices are OK but high for its taste.
4. At the same time, our host was very helpful Ms. Soniya, originally from Jalandhar, Punjab. She tried her best to help us. We proposed one customized menu option at a fixed price to her. She made several attempts with Chef and finally managed to get us the same.
5. Overall, its an Indian restaurant with Average Indian fare.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.