TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,385 results
All reviews jack's brasserie sky terrace train station rooftop bar rain shower schnitzel mini bar turn down service perfect service excellent hotel five star hotel nespresso machine swiss hospitality highly recommend this hotel an upgrade old town up to date
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for two nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Guest rooms are meticulously clean, luxury feel in all aspects and the beds are super comfortable. Service at breakfast fast and friendly. While the choices at the breakfast buffet might seem a bit little, the quality makes up for it and the a la carte options are decent. Overall a true luxury hotel, beautifully restored and excellently maintained.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

We are very glad to read your motivating words. Thank you very much for your feedback!
With my best regards,

Reviewed 1 week ago

Spending over Two weeks in a hotel that I have never been to before was of some minor concern. After arriving at the Schweizerhof I felt like I was a long missing member of the family returning from a journey. From arrival to departure things could not have been more agreeable and service and amenities excellent. I look forward to my return and hope to spend many more holidays at this lovely hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018

Thank you very much for your visit and for your lovely feedback.
There could not be a better compliment for us than to hear that you felt like a long missing family member who returned from a journey! Thank you so much for your motivating words.
We do hope to welcome you back very soon.
With my best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I visited the Hotel Schweizerhof the last weekend of September 2019. As frequent travelers throughout the USA, France and Switzerland, we found this hotel to be beautiful, charming, historic and maybe most importantly, friendly. Every employee we encountered were well trained professionals who are also real people who care and are happy to help. We had a problem with our rental car and couldn't get to the hotel to check in so we called and Julia sent 2 valets to the parking garage, where we were stranded, to carry our large luggage to the hotel. These young men couldn't have been more pleasant and polite. After the nice front desk people checked us in, we had champagne on the rooftop terrace which had a perfect view of the Jungfrau mountain and parliament towers. Our room had a rainfall shower which was great for tall Americans. We had breakfast at the hotel's Jack's Brasserie, which is a classic french style brasserie with high quality fresh food, pastries and Swiss cheese. David's multiple cappuccino trips to our table revived jet lagged travelers who appreciated his service and the beauty of this brasserie. Ready to go out now, we walked the old city from the hotel and can't wait for our next visit!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear frequent traveler, I would like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor - your feedback is invaluable to us.
We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your breakfast at our Jack’s Brasserie and that you found the view from our rooftop terrace perfect. Also, we are very glad that our staff were able to assist and ensure you were well taken care of in your time of need. We will pass your compliments to them, so they know their efforts did not go unnoticed.
It delights us to know that you had a great time at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & Spa, and we are excited to welcome you back upon your next stay in Switzerland.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic location next to the train station. Entire hotel staff was friendly and hospitable.
Requested a quiet room, and was accommodated. The room was very spacious. The bathroom had been updated, was clean and quite large. I would stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2019
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2019

I stayed for business but I would happily stay for pleasure. I was so impressed with how stunning this hotel is from the lobby to the rooms. The Spa is magnificent and we ate at the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner, both excellent. The staff is the friendliest and most helpful I have ever encountered. A big plus is it's only a few steps from the train station and lot of shopping and restaurants. Truly a diamond with no rough!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!
We hope to welcome you soon back.
All the best,