1,227 results
All reviews jack's brasserie train station bulgari toiletries rooftop bar rain shower schnitzel mini bar turn down service perfect service wonderful hotel five star hotel nespresso machine highly recommend this hotel an upgrade up to date large bathroom old town
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

surprisingly changed into a modern and clean accommodation compared with my old experience in this hotel. Staffs are very friendly and willing to help! Breakfast is already excellent, but service staffs are unfriendly and looking tired.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is great to hear that you liked the new Hotel Schweizerhof Bern!
Concerning your comment about our service staff we would appreciate to get in touch with you personally. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly under: qm@schweizerhof-bern.ch.
We wish you a lovely day and best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had 2 luxurious days at the Schweizerhof in Bern. We were treated like royalty. Every staff member made it their job to give us a pleasant and memorable experience. The location was perfect for access to town, and to the trains and buses. Accommodations were more than I could have hoped for. Every detail was perfect.
Thank you, you have shown us what true Swiss hospitality is and we feel so welcomed.
If all the Swiss Deluxe Hotels are like this, we will certainly stay within the brand. Truly exceptional.

Trip type: Traveled with family

We strive to make every guest feel at home while staying with us. All the more it is highly motivating to read your feedback. Thank you!
All the best wishes from Bern,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was beautiful and a great central location. The spa was absolutely amazing and the windows have blinds that seal shut that block out all outdoor noise. We would definitely recommend staying here!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are glad you loved our THE SPA and our wonderful rooms.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
All the best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Front Desk as well as Concierge desk was very Efficient and Helpful.

we had a wonderful two days stay at the hotel.
Unfortunately being Saturday and Sunday Bern was closed.
Room was very nice and comfortable with coffee machine and Juices.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your stay and for your nice feedback.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future. Bern is a lovely city to explore! Our concierge will be happy to provide you with great recommendations.
All the best,

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I was able to stay at the Schweizerhof in Bern because I had a free hotel night from hotels.com. It was a fabulous hotel. The staff allowed me to check into my room very early (10 am) when I arrived after a ski trip. They helped with my heavy ski bags and gave me a map and directions to the Paul Klee Museum. I was given a free upgrade to a king room. It has some free drinks in minibar and coffee and tea. The room was beautiful, personalized greeting in room and on TV. I stayed long the next morning and enjoyed coffee and a hot bath in the room since check out isn't until noon. The spa was very clean and the staff were super. I highly recommend this hotel, if you can afford it. It made me feel like a queen for a day. I never had a room with a chandelier and live orchid plant and fruit. I guess it shows I usually stay at budget hotels. It was a real treat.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear mfuda, thank you so much for your lovely feedback on Tripadvisor. Your friendly words are putting a big smile on our faces. We are delighted to hear that you had a fully satisfying time with us. It is our highest goal to make every guest feel at home while staying at the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA and therefore we are very thankful for your motivating words. We will gladly share them with the entire team.
Best regards,