1,252 results
All reviews jack's brasserie train station rooftop bar rain shower schnitzel mini bar turn down service perfect service wonderful hotel five star hotel highly recommend this hotel nespresso machine an upgrade up to date large bathroom the location is perfect old town
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We had 2 luxurious days at the Schweizerhof in Bern. We were treated like royalty. Every staff member made it their job to give us a pleasant and memorable experience. The location was perfect for access to town, and to the trains and buses. Accommodations were more than I could have hoped for. Every detail was perfect.
Thank you, you have shown us what true Swiss hospitality is and we feel so welcomed.
If all the Swiss Deluxe Hotels are like this, we will certainly stay within the brand. Truly exceptional.

Trip type: Traveled with family
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

We strive to make every guest feel at home while staying with us. All the more it is highly motivating to read your feedback. Thank you!
All the best wishes from Bern,

Reviewed March 22, 2019

The hotel was beautiful and a great central location. The spa was absolutely amazing and the windows have blinds that seal shut that block out all outdoor noise. We would definitely recommend staying here!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are glad you loved our THE SPA and our wonderful rooms.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
All the best,

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Front Desk as well as Concierge desk was very Efficient and Helpful.

we had a wonderful two days stay at the hotel.
Unfortunately being Saturday and Sunday Bern was closed.
Room was very nice and comfortable with coffee machine and Juices.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you very much for your stay and for your nice feedback.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future. Bern is a lovely city to explore! Our concierge will be happy to provide you with great recommendations.
All the best,

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I was able to stay at the Schweizerhof in Bern because I had a free hotel night from hotels.com. It was a fabulous hotel. The staff allowed me to check into my room very early (10 am) when I arrived after a ski trip. They helped with my heavy ski bags and gave me a map and directions to the Paul Klee Museum. I was given a free upgrade to a king room. It has some free drinks in minibar and coffee and tea. The room was beautiful, personalized greeting in room and on TV. I stayed long the next morning and enjoyed coffee and a hot bath in the room since check out isn't until noon. The spa was very clean and the staff were super. I highly recommend this hotel, if you can afford it. It made me feel like a queen for a day. I never had a room with a chandelier and live orchid plant and fruit. I guess it shows I usually stay at budget hotels. It was a real treat.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear mfuda, thank you so much for your lovely feedback on Tripadvisor. Your friendly words are putting a big smile on our faces. We are delighted to hear that you had a fully satisfying time with us. It is our highest goal to make every guest feel at home while staying at the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA and therefore we are very thankful for your motivating words. We will gladly share them with the entire team.
Best regards,

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

A beautiful hotel so close to the station and walking distance from main shopping areas. Beautifully appointed room and bathroom with lovely amenities and fantastic, friendly service that was well worth the stay. We loved it and would frequent this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your nice feedback. We really appreciate it!
All the best & see you soon,