1,255 results
All reviews jack's brasserie train station rooftop bar rain shower schnitzel mini bar turn down service perfect service wonderful hotel five star hotel highly recommend this hotel nespresso machine an upgrade up to date large bathroom the location is perfect old town
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Front Desk as well as Concierge desk was very Efficient and Helpful.

we had a wonderful two days stay at the hotel.
Unfortunately being Saturday and Sunday Bern was closed.
Room was very nice and comfortable with coffee machine and Juices.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you very much for your stay and for your nice feedback.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future. Bern is a lovely city to explore! Our concierge will be happy to provide you with great recommendations.
All the best,

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I was able to stay at the Schweizerhof in Bern because I had a free hotel night from hotels.com. It was a fabulous hotel. The staff allowed me to check into my room very early (10 am) when I arrived after a ski trip. They helped with my heavy ski bags and gave me a map and directions to the Paul Klee Museum. I was given a free upgrade to a king room. It has some free drinks in minibar and coffee and tea. The room was beautiful, personalized greeting in room and on TV. I stayed long the next morning and enjoyed coffee and a hot bath in the room since check out isn't until noon. The spa was very clean and the staff were super. I highly recommend this hotel, if you can afford it. It made me feel like a queen for a day. I never had a room with a chandelier and live orchid plant and fruit. I guess it shows I usually stay at budget hotels. It was a real treat.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear mfuda, thank you so much for your lovely feedback on Tripadvisor. Your friendly words are putting a big smile on our faces. We are delighted to hear that you had a fully satisfying time with us. It is our highest goal to make every guest feel at home while staying at the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA and therefore we are very thankful for your motivating words. We will gladly share them with the entire team.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

A beautiful hotel so close to the station and walking distance from main shopping areas. Beautifully appointed room and bathroom with lovely amenities and fantastic, friendly service that was well worth the stay. We loved it and would frequent this hotel in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with family
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your nice feedback. We really appreciate it!
All the best & see you soon,

Reviewed March 1, 2019

The Hotel enjoys a unique location and major attractions were within walking distance. The hotel is well maintained and the staff at the reception offered excellent services. Room is not available as we arrived before noon. When we were back, luggage were sent to our room. Room was clean and we had a good sleep. The check out process was efficient as well. We shall come back the next time in Bern.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank HK_Wing
HSB_Quality, Quality & CSR Manager im Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2019

Thank you for this Kind words, HK_Wing! We hope to seeing you back soon at Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA.

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Very happy with our stay, staff were very helpful and the room was fully equipped with everything we needed.
The spa facilities were clean and well kept.
A wide variety of food was provided for breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Babz28

Thank you for this nice Feedback, Babz28! It is great to hear, that you enjoyed your stay with us.