Arrived in Bern exhausted after missing a flight. The friendly staff made my day as they greeted me by name as soon as I came to the reception to check in. They had my documents ready and was escorted to the room almost immediately. It was indeed a room with a view, facing the river and the mountains an the back. Gorgeous view with the snow and all.
The hotel was elegant and full of character. Location was excellent, everything is within 15 mins walking...even the Unesco site. Loved it. We even walked to our meetings in the snow, so convenient and very close to the train station. Claudia the Chief Concierge was great in helping us make the most of our short business visit. Everyone was very hospitable during the stay, including those at the breakfast restaurant. I will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel of the Swiss government with a history extending back 150 years - The BELLEVUE PALACE is the only grand hotel in the heart of the capital. The magnificent salons, the grandiose vista of the Bernese Alps and the warm hospitality make this luxury hotel so unique. It has always been a meeting place for politicians and diplomats, it featured in John le Carre's spy novels, and it is also a casual meeting place for the whole of Berne. La BELLE VIE au BELLEVUE PALACE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your BELLEVUE PALACE Bern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Palace Bern Hotel Bern
- Bellevue Palace Hotel Bern
- Bern Bellevue Palace Hotel