“Dont drink wine here”

Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Bern
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Disgusting. Why would you serve wines when you dont have any clou about it? Disgusting!!!! Be a cafe and dont go beyond your knowledge...

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stopped in here for lunch (and a toilet) and found the food largely good, the staff friendly and the prices... About as expected.

I was pleasantly surprised to find bruichladdich octomore whisky on offer, which bumps this from a four to a five!

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

As a self-confessed coffee snob I admit to being very fussy about where I have my morning caffeine fix. I was so glad to find Adriano's, who are located near the Zytglogge. They serve excellent coffee and have a range of pastries and snacks. There isn't a lot of room but we managed to get a seat every morning of our visit. The staff are lovely too.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

It is very small and you might not find a seat, but the coffee is lovely and the atmosphere is great.

We looked for a place to warm up a bit, if you do the same make sure you are not too close to the door

Great to see the deliveries of fresh pastries and more arriving while one has coffee

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I give Adrianos 5/5 because the espresso is fantastic. My wife and I ended up having an espresso here three times in three days. It's difficult to fault places in Switzerland due to prices because everywhere seems to be obscenely expensive, so I will say their coffee is in line with prices in Bern; 4.20 for a single and 6.50 for a double. We had a bagel with cream cheese for 9, which is wild but I couldn't find a cheap meal anywhere. The breakfast pastries are a much more reasonable 3.50 but didn't fill me up. Staff was great and the barista who served us spoke perfect English. This would be my go-to espresso in Bern for sure.