TripAdvisor
Basel
Post
Inbox
Search

“super delicious and fresh food”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #31 of 871 Restaurants in Basel
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

every time when i eat in this special location there is other food to find and that makes it interesting. It's a vegetarian Restaurant very healthy and you pay for the weight. The stuff is very friendly and the location so cosy.

#tibitsbasel

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,168)

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

During our trip to Switzerland, I’ve eaten at this and the Zurich location. Both were excellent in every way. My husband- who isn’t a vegetarian- said the food was so good that he’d be happy to come back before we leave. Hot tip- green beans are out of this world.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2019

I was on a photo trip to Basel and the organizer said that after our 2 hour shoot we should all meet up in a restaurant called Tibits. He then went on to say it was a vegetarian restaurant and I had the idea that this was not for me. I arrived after the shoot about 15 minutes late and they said it was a self service restaurant, a buffet. I trundled off to get my selection of veggies. I took a small taster from quite a few of the offerings and sat down. What a mistaken view I had had for all my life about vegetarian cuisine. This selection of food had a mouth watering taste, each and every morsel, it was fantastic. I now go to Tibits at least twice a month before going to play bridge. I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019

We loved Tibits so much that in our 3 days in Basel, Switzerland, we ate there 3 times. There are about 40 delicious vegetarian dishes to help yourself to & your plate is weighed with your food selection. Average cost is about 20 CHF. Thoroughly recommend for a tasty, healthy meal!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Good variety and cool atmosphere makes this restaurant one of best options for vegetarians in Basel. Informal, super friendly staff, don't miss it.

Date of visit: July 2019