“Great Italian Restaurant for Families!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Vita
Ranked #619 of 856 Restaurants in Basel
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2015 via mobile

Nice Italian restaurant near our hotel just ouside the town centre. Great for families. The pizza and pasta was good and really big portion sizes. There was a kids menu and the prices were reasonable. Great service and the waiter was really helpful in helping my husband choose a local beer. Huge TV screens showing football (with the sound down) which my son enjoyed watching!

Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed March 31, 2015

We went to a show in Basel, and this restaurant is right in front the convention center.
The pizza is OK but really expensive ,starting from 20 CHF to almost 30 if you add some toppings.
I was not so impressed by the pastas.
Nice place to have dinner, convenient for the location ,but expensive.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed March 26, 2015

I dined here alone when visiting Basel and I enjoyed my meal. The pasta dish was tasty and the portion size good. The staff were friendly and I felt comfortable dining alone. The service was quick, the menu had alot of variety of different pizza and pasta dishes and the restaurant was clean. I would definitely go back if visiting Basel again.

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed February 7, 2015

Pizza was good, pasta just OK on two visits. Good location and quick service on weeknights. Menu is pretty extensive other choices may be better.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed September 30, 2014

We looked around to find a small restaurant as it looked from the outside but when you enter it is huge :) nice design we had excellent food and service I can only recommend

Date of visit: September 2014