1. The excellent experience began from the moment they sent a welcome e mail. Sometimes, they even confirm that they would be able to accommodate one's request for early check in, NOTHING that any Hotel offers can be better than receiving such a confirmation.
2. Friendly international staff to serve - roon service, in house dining - well trained, professional.
3. Great location, excellent maintenance, free mini bar (small gestures such as these give you a feeling of being in your own house - where else would you reach in to your regrigerator for a cold drink/beer without paying), superb rooms, and lovely lemon yellow curtAins with matching towels.
4. Finally, an excellent front office smiling friendly Manager. Thank you, Mr Thomas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegantly furnished 86 rooms not only provide for a restful and enjoyable stay to the guests of the GAIA Hotel. Especially businessmen, congressional and fair visitors can use their hotel room in order to work thanks to the comfortable furniture and the modern technological infrastructure. Delicately used art deco ornamental elements, warm colours and selected pictures of known artists contribute to the interior of the hotel in which one feels simply well at first sight. The in the Belle Epoque style developed banqueting room not only serves as a breakfast room, it reveals itself as a unique jewel for special receptions, company and family events or gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your GAIA Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Gotthard Hotel
- St Gotthard Basel