“Great place”

Ranked #113 of 662 Restaurants in Basel
Lugano, Switzerland
“Great place”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Visiting friends in Basel they suggest we had breakfast at Da Graziella. Early in the morning and already full of people but we manage to find enough seats for everybody.
The caffetteria is great. Patries are delicious and coffee too, service is perfect. We had children with us and they loved the place too.
Definitely a place worth visiting.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Za036

“A taste of Italy in Basel - coffee and homemade pastries”
Reviewed February 5, 2011

If someone asked me how I should rate Da Graziella's coffee on a scale from one to ten, nine would be my choice. (Ten is the kind of excellence I would never even presume to bestow, not being a culinary expert but just your lowly coffee shop addict.)
What I mean to say by this is simply that Da Graziella serves the best Italian coffee I've tasted in Switzerland so far - roasted and brewed to perfection and equally good in all its variations from short black to long white latte.
The excellent choice of fresh homemade pastry arranged in a most tempting manner at the counter makes it difficult to make up your mind what to treat yourself with and wise not to make your trip there a daily routine unless you can live with the consequences when trying to zip up your trousers after a couple of weeks...

• Visited January 2011