“Very romantic, very good food, excellent service”
Review of Regina

Regina
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Regina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 879 Restaurants in Perugia
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I was in town for one night, and was trying hard to find a local place that tourists don't necessarily know about or frequent. Luckily what I found was empty of tourists, and full of locals! This place really was a gem. It was tucked away on an alley, and was not only a beautiful side-street, but captured the je ne sais quoi of Italy very well. The waitress was extremely friendly and helfpul, and the dish I had was amazing. The prices were fairly reasonable, and had I been with a date, it would have been a perfect place to have a romantic experience. The only thing I didn't like, which is fairly commonplace in Italy, is that the tables were too close together. I felt like I was on a date with the couple sitting next to me... just too close for comfort, as our tables were touching each other.

I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely dinner at Regina. Staff was very friendly and proud staff. Especially the pastas were surprisingly tasty!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Everything was good and the service was excellent -- but the black pasta with black truffles was heaven!!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Ate here twice, once with my wife and second time on the Saturday night Jamie Cullum was playing in town. Enjoyed both nights. Service was friendly (mainly the female member of the wait team) and at time felt we had to galvanize them along. Wine list was extensive and had a Lungarotti Montetalco 2013 that cost 19 euros and drank very well. Lamb Chops (3 of them) were well handled and along with sauted potato and spinach were very tasty. Seafood Linguine entree was 11.00 euros. Second night we had antipasto 19 euros and it too was very good.. If you book on line some nights you can receive a 20% discount. The place has a nice feel, and the compilation music playing in the background was cool.
You will feel right at home here at this establishment.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

We chose this restaurant because of its high rating on TA but we found it only very average. The meats and cheeses antipasta had too many slices of the same four kinds of average meats, two narrow triangles of one cheese and only one of a second. The two pasta dishes were a little dry; the 'seafood' pasta contained only clams and mussels even though prawns and octopus were available in other dishes. The service was friendly and efficient.