I spent a weekend at this hotel sitting by the pool reading a book. Enjoyed the delicious Italian food in the hotel restaurant that overlooks the typical Italian valley ( think olives, cheese, meats and wine yum).
I also took a walk into town (a good 20 minute walk)- one of those classical cities on a hill that seems to be built on top of itself.
The whole experience was absolutely charming!
I would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Castle, Castello di Monterone offers its guests 18 unique and enchanting rooms, each designed in a manner that respects and preserves the atmosphere of the Castle. Blending the past with the future, each room includes: en-suite bathrooms (some with jacuzzi tubs), international television channels, broadband internet access, mini-fridge, air conditioning and safe deposit box. Castello di Monterone has two restaurantsThe gourmet restaurant il Postale (1 star Michelin) showcases both traditional Umbrian dishes as well as contemporary, innovative cuisineThe restaurant Il Gradale’s commitment to local freshness is apparent in its seasonally inspired dishes and regionally inspired preparations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Castello di Monterone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Monterone Hotel Perugia
- Castello Di Monterone Perugia