“This is how to make "food and service perfection" ”
Review of Ristorante Argentina - CLOSED

Ristorante Argentina
Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ristorante Tipico Italiano con specialita di carne ArgentinaTipical Italian Restaurant with special Argentinian Steaks3 beautifull Panoramic Terraces
San Francisco, California
“This is how to make "food and service perfection" ”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We've traveled to Rome, Sorrento, Positano... The experience at their restaurant was unparalleled. Superb wine recommendations that matched very well with the meat selection. Khaled was a gentleman and explained all the dishes and allowed us to take our time. This is a unique restaurant that blends Argentinian dishes with Italian cuisine. If you love beef, you must have the Angus beef dish. Also, to enjoy more dishes, split each order and eat slowly. Remember, you don't need to spend an exorbitant amount of money to enjoy one of the best meals in Italy and this restaurant is by far extremely reasonable. Splurge on wine. There were almost all locals here which is always a good sign. Please enjoy and spend time talking with Esteban and Khaled!

1 Thank Stephanie S

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Modiin, Israel
“Great service, excellent food!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food was excellent (everything we tasted) and the service by Khaled was just fantastic! Khaled speaks excellent English which helped us a lot in orienting ourselves - not only in the menu but in Perugia as well :) The restaurant also has a beautiful view over the city from the terrace.

Thank you Khaled! We'll be back.
Lev, Natalie, Julia, Leonid and Anna

• Visited April 2014
Perugia, Italy
“Great food & great change from Italian”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The two guys who run this place are very welcoming and the food was fantastic. I tried the mixed grill and I've also tried chicken there. The three types of steak I tried were all cooked superbly and the grilled vegetables were good. This is a great change of pace from all of the choices available for Italian food. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Perugia. The staff also explained the choices on the menu since I don't speak Italian.

• Visited April 2014
Kingston, Canada
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant very chic and refined, the manager who met(kaled) and gave me advice on food and wine was very great...a very good meat and warm bread, i will return to this on my next return to perugia, recommend it to everyone because it also eats very well and i paid the right price.
Thank Kaled and see you the next time.

Rome, Italy
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I had dinner at the Ristorante Argentina on a Friday evening at the end of February. We went there because we used to live in Argentina and because of the reviews. The food was excellent. The owner was most obliging in cooking me an antipasti which was not on the menu. My husband said the empanadas were at least as good as the best he has tasted in Argentina. Our steaks and vegetables were first class, and the owner was most knowledgeable in explaining the different cuts of steak to us. We really enjoyed our bottle of Argentinian white. We enjoyed the additional touches such as the complementary prosecco and limoncello. The service was first class: attentive, helpful, but not overbearing. We will return!

• Visited February 2014