“Best steak in the world and second only to Texas!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante Argentina - CLOSED

Ristorante Argentina
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Ristorante Tipico Italiano con specialita di carne ArgentinaTipical Italian Restaurant with special Argentinian Steaks3 beautifull Panoramic Terraces
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Best steak in the world and second only to Texas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

I never thought I will take the time to comment about a food experience. I am a physics professor who travels all around the world whose one of his hobbies beside physics is looking for the best food around the globe. Having lived and worked in Oxford for many years and lived and worked in Texas (both Austin and College Station, where the best steak is served) for many years as well as being to Germany, Spain, Tunisia, Egypt, and every state in the USA including Hawaii, and other places and having eaten in all of them. The only two places that I would really like to visit again are Long Horn Texas steak House and Ristorante Argentina. Since I moved to Pennsylvania I thought I found some good Italian restaurant in Philadelphia and was pleased with the quality of food they offer but my trip to Ristorante Argentina spoiled all that for me. Any way, I am writing this review for my colleagues both in mathematics and physics who may be looking for a life time experience that this place is a must visit if you find yourself in Perugia Italy. The Steak is marvelous, the salad is an experience in its own right and every thing in between is second to none. But my experience would have not been this wonderful if it was not for the manager and the staff. They were delightful and welcoming but at the same time not imposing as in some other places.

• Visited December 2011
6 Thank Mageed A
EstebanGP, Owner at Ristorante Argentina, responded to this review, February 25, 2012
Thank you a lot for your review, we are very happy to satisfied are customers.
Hope we can have you back soon.
Esteban

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Tripoli, Libya
“Best restaurant in umbria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

Great restaurant, and if i would turn back to perugia, and wanna eat in a restaurant, definitley it would be "argentina restaurant" .i've heard about the argentina restaurant from a friend, and he told me that he had a great dinner .the service,staff and manager were great. The food is great also and you don't have to wait so long untill your service is ready.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank Aya M
Thank you, is very nice to see we are doing a good job, actually is a real placer to do this job.
Thank you for your review, we apreciete alot.
Esteban and staff
Tripoli, Tarabulus, Libya
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved the friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

I am a student who just got back to my country after being to Perugia for an Italian course, and me and a couple of friends had the chance to go have dinner here at Ristorante Argentina, we really loved the friendly atmosphere and the very excellent services, and i on the behalf of all of my friends would like to thank in particular the general manager for his appreciated service ...

1 Thank Nabii_Nabzz
Winnipeg, Canada
“Fantastico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

I am a Canadian, and I really appreciated all of the aspects of Ristorante Argentina. The food itself has been the best I have had since being in Perugia for 4 months! The relaxing atmosphere, and culture surrounding you while you eat makes it that much more enjoyable. They perfect every aspect of the service, it makes you way more comfortable and make you want to return. The prices were high, but completely necessary. And I am upset I had only ate at this restaurant in the winter, because I'd love to try and eat on the padio, because I have only heard good things about the view and seating. I high recommend this restaurant, it'll be perfect for a relaxing night in Perugia. Ciao e grazie!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
well . . . hope if you come back again to Perugia, you come wright away to the restaurant, we will do are best like always . . . Thank you for your words.
Esteban
London, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

With the recent snow and cold weather, Argentina was an amazing find. We had great service from begining to end in a warm and inviting restaurant, accompanied by a great menu and selection of fine wines (all helped by the thorough knowledge of the in house somalier/owner) they had the perfect wine for our Argentinian Steaks... Highly Recommend.