“Nice Find in Perrigia”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

After a busy day in Umbria, including a large lunch, we were looking for a nice spot to get an evening snack and some wine. We had seen a lot of folks eating outside at Ferrari, and the location was convenient to our hotel.

What a delightful repast! We had the antipasti for two - a nice mix of several types of bruschetta, along with cheese and charcuterie. It was delicious, and the carafe of Italian white wine was a perfect accompaniment for a very nice price. Delightful!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The location is excellent if you are visiting the Old Town.
Outside tables with umbrellas, in the middle of the street.
The staff is very friendly.
Wonderfull ambiance.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had "the pizza". it was the best one I have eaten ever. I can recommend this place to everyone. I will always remeber the taste and smell of this amazing food..

You must try it!

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat in the main thoroughfare to watch the world go by as we ate. We were greeted by a very friendly manager and a number of waiters were at hand to assist throughout our meal. We decided on a selection of pastas and salads which came out surprisingly quickly. .. a little too quick I thought. The food was pleasant but only average. My main gripe is that thrice during our meal we were accosted by street entertainers. One of which was extremely forceful in his demand for money after a poor serenade with an accordian. In my mind the staff should have been doing more to dissuade these pests from bothering the clientele. It was very apparent that I want the only displeased customer.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The waiter was not polite when received our family, maybe because the group was big and restaurant full. In spite of that, after sitting inside (the place is like a wine cave and beautifull), we were surprised with the food quality. One of the best filet with porcini sauce I ate. Price also very good for the food offered. I would return and try to scape of the bad humour waiter.