“The best pizza ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had "the pizza". it was the best one I have eaten ever. I can recommend this place to everyone. I will always remeber the taste and smell of this amazing food..

You must try it!

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Pizzeria Ferrari

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat in the main thoroughfare to watch the world go by as we ate. We were greeted by a very friendly manager and a number of waiters were at hand to assist throughout our meal. We decided on a selection of pastas and salads which came out surprisingly quickly. .. a little too quick I thought. The food was pleasant but only average. My main gripe is that thrice during our meal we were accosted by street entertainers. One of which was extremely forceful in his demand for money after a poor serenade with an accordian. In my mind the staff should have been doing more to dissuade these pests from bothering the clientele. It was very apparent that I want the only displeased customer.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The waiter was not polite when received our family, maybe because the group was big and restaurant full. In spite of that, after sitting inside (the place is like a wine cave and beautifull), we were surprised with the food quality. One of the best filet with porcini sauce I ate. Price also very good for the food offered. I would return and try to scape of the bad humour waiter.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok. The service was ok. Prices were ok. Overall not great, but not bad. Next time we will try some place else.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay in Perugia and both times were very happy. We enjoyed a variety of pasta dishes, some good wine, and on one occasion, some of the best happy hour nibbles ever!
Our second time there we decided to start with some cocktails. Once our drinks were delivered, out came a platter of nibbles that were perfectly delightful, and could have made for a very ample light supper. There were arancini, skewers of chicken with pickled vegetables, little breads, fritters, veggies, etc. All were so tasty and for free! We lingered over the apps, then ordered some supper, all while music played from the neighboring piazza and the natives enjoying their passegiata strolled by. A truly delightful evening.
I highly recommend the Ferrari for lunch, dinner, happy hour....anything!