Primavera Mini Hotel
$127
$122
$86
$83
Borgo Dei Conti Resort(Boschetto Vecchio)
$308
$281
Alla Posta dei Donini(San Martino in Campo)(Great Value!)
$126
$106
$153
$129
Agoda.com
$119
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprimaveramaria teresaflights of stairsterrace roomboiled eggsapartment blockold townbed was comfortablewonderful terracefew minutes walk awaydouble roomshower cubicleno elevatorcakesexcellent locationyogurtwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 1, 2010

This was a very pleasant surprise. I was offered the choice of two rooms when I arrived and they were both good rooms. The rooms are large enough, clean and the beds comfortable and the size of the bathroom quite adequate. However, what I loved most was the quiet setting of the hotel and the elevation that provided a lovely outlook from my window. I also had the morning sun streaming in and at night I could close the shutters against the cold. It was quiet at night, despite the fact that there was a family with young children staying at the same time.

Roberto met me when I arrived and thankfully carried my very heavy suitcase up the stairs and I met Valentina in the morning. Valentina has excellent English and was very informative and quite delightful. I asked if I could stay one more night but unfortunately the hotel was fully booked. I didn't have breakfast at the hotel but I could have. It was cheaper at a cafe but would have been more pleasant at the hotel and only Euro5. I still haven't become accostomed to a croissant and coffee for breakfast, coming from a country where we like fruit and fibre to start the day.

Perugia is a beautiful town with lovely views of the surrounding countryside. It took me a while to find the mini metro - the signage is not good. But when I did I thought it was a great little service. I'd happily return and stay at this hotel. The price was also very reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank MelbourneEchidna
pmh-perugia, Responsabile reception at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2010

Dear Madam or Sir,
thank you very much for such a good review about you stay here with us. Roberto and I have been very glad to read your kind words. Unfortunately for me my English is not yet so good as I would, but it's going to better day by day especially talking with nice and friendly people like you.
We're also very happy you have spoken about the pleasant breakfast you could have at the hotel. We're working on it, making all the best we can do, to serve to our costumers something more than a simple coffee and croissant.
The signage to find out the mini metrò then is not so good, and this is true, but as you have noticed this is a real great service especially for our guests that have to move from or to the main train station .
Looking forward to staying with you again, our best wishes and regards
Valentina and Roberto

Reviewed October 29, 2010

I stayed in this beautiful little hotel for 2 weeks and loved being there - even climbing the stairs became a pleasure because of the wonderful, welcoming people who provided me with such good service. For the first few days I was in a tiny but very functional room at the back and, when it became available, I was moved to a pretty double room with a fantastic view. Everything I needed and more. My only suggestion to improve the comfort would be a foam overlay on the beds which were a liltle hard on my old body.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
pmh-perugia, Responsabile reception at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2010

Dear Madam or Sir,
thank you very much for such lovely words and also for your precious advice!!!
We have begun to change the mattresses and the nets of our beds so that when you'll be back again you'll find something different and more comfortable, we hope.
See you soon!!!
Warms regards

Reviewed July 7, 2010

I read about this hotel in one of my guidebooks as I had not been to Italy before. I had just finished up a business trip in northern Italy so Perugia was my stop on my way down to Rome.

My room was tiny, but I know that over here in North America we get spoiled by some large hotel rooms. My friend also got a room and it was much bigger than mine so I think she nicked the room that I had booked (as I had asked for double room, single use). No matter as we were only there for a night.

The hotel was really clean and the hosts friendly. It was a very short walk to the main piazza in town and Perugia itself was very charming. I wish I had been able to stay there longer.

I really anjoyed my stay at Primavera. It was well priced, clean, and in a great location. The only two downsides - my room did not have air conditioning (they brought me a great fan that was quite powerful though) and a building quite nearby is being worked on and the workers would start quite early in the morning. Very noisy, and out of the hotel's control. Just don't plan to sleep in!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
pmh-perugia, Responsabile reception at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2010

Dear Madam,

I'm writing to let you know that we're sorry about the noise you heard early in the morning while you were here.

The works on the roof of the building nearby ended in less than 20 days, the area is now quiet again.

I have read you wished you had been able to stay here longer, especially because it was your first time in Italy. We hope you will be able to enjoy our beautiful city once more.

Until then the hotel is here to welcome all the guests that want to keep fit with our 47 steps!

Warms regards

Reviewed May 31, 2010

We stayed one night at the primavera, I had booked this directly with the hotel via email with Valentina, who was very helpful throughout. We got a taxi from the airport and got dropped round the corner from the hotel. Hotels are well sign posted throughout the town and was relatively (!) easy to find. The hotel is on the second and third floors and as others have highlighted there is no lift, although it is not too bad. The hotel is bright and airy and they have made very good use of space. We had room 32, which was renovated in Jan 2010 and was fantastic, the view fantastic, the decor was perfect and the bathroom was one of the best I have ever had in a hotel, the shower was ... fantastic! We didn't have breakfast, just coffee, which was wonderful. there is also a roof terrace on their second floor. There is free wifi and they were very helpful when we needed to print out a rental voucher. It's location was great, partly as Perugia is relatively small and easy to get a round; the mini metro is cute (really).

This was one of nicest hotels we've stayed and definitely best value.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
pmh-perugia, Responsabile reception at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

Dear Madam and Sir,
what a pleasure your wonderful review!!!
In particular, we're glad you have noticed we have made very good use of the few and small space we have.
We're also happy you have spoken in thus positive way about room n. 32, our little Cinderella finally became a princess!!!
We hope too you can come back in Perugia in a not too distant future. Until then our best wishes and regards.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

I spent two good nights in a roomy double.
This tiny hotel is tucked away in one of Perugia's many alleys and it's very well connected to the train station via mini cable-car and public escalators. Plus, you will be able to walk to the very heart of the city in 5 mins, it feels great.
Reasonable breakfast at extra charge. I didn't ask about wireless connection.
I didn't expect such a cute environment at this price. A pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
pmh-perugia, Responsabile reception at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your kind review about your stay in Perugia and our good location.
We hope you' ll be able to aprreciate our free internet connection the next time you decide to vist again our beautiful city.
Until then our best wishes and regards