Primavera Mini Hotel
$226
$220
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Alla Posta dei Donini(San Martino in Campo)(Great Value!)
$126
$107
Borgo Dei Conti Resort(Boschetto Vecchio)
$311
$283
$144
$120
Agoda.com
$119
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprimaveramaria teresaflights of stairsterrace roomboiled eggsapartment blockold townbed was comfortablewonderful terracefew minutes walk awaydouble roomshower cubicleno elevatorcakesexcellent locationyogurtwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have stayed in Primavera for a week in late May 2013. I was very much pleased with small hotel: clean, located right in a center of old city within 3 min.walk to minimetro, that will bring you to train station, 10min. walk to escalators down to main bus station, 7 min. walk to supermarket, and 5 min.walk to main square of Perugia. It was important for me that it is located on noise-free secondary pedestrian street, so it was very quiet.
Rooms have complimentary tea making electrical pot, tea/coffe bags, cookies . etc, and minibar that I have used as small refrigerator.
Shower /bathroom was always clean, and functioning perfect (rare case for budget hotel).
But what makes me to write this review is an attitude of the owners, and staff.
They are so nice, helpful, and dedicated to make my staying smooth and enjoyable. Whatever I have asked, from extra pillows, weather broadcast, spare plates, advice about transportation ,alarm o'clock, pliers to fix a broken zipper in my bag, calling taxi- I can not name all those small things that they helped me with - and all with warm smile of old friends, and efficiency.
So, I can say, that Signora Chiara, Signor Roberto, Signora Maria Teresa, and Signora Miranda were made my 8 days staying in Perugia enjoyable. Mille grazie.

Room Tip: Book well in advance, since it is a good hotel at budget price.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Lara N
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Larisa,

thank your review. I give the floor to Maria Teresa :)

Hi Larisa! I'm really pleased that you highlighted all the services you can find a few steps from our hotel: like the minimetrò with which you can reach easily the train station, the escalators and the minimarket that you can find open also after 8 pm.

Despite of our central location, as you wrote, the street where the hotel is located is extremely quiet.

Thank you for appreciating our rooms but above all the attitude we have with our guests.

As we said many times, the satisfaction of our guests is the first purpose that we try to reach, and reading your beautiful words, where you explains all the small things with which we helped you, this is a demonstration that our commitment is recognized.

All our staff: Roberto, Chiara and Miranda and Me tried to make your stay in Perugia as enjoyable as possible, thank you for remembering each one of us.

Kind Regards

Maria Teresa & Chiara

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Excellent location and reasonable prices for visiting the old city of Perugia. Primavera Mini Hotel is good for fit people. There is no lift and the stairway is quite steep and even a bit slippery. There is also a glass door through the stairs which is not the top of safety. The hotel is nice and the room was quite beautiful with a view on the old roofs of Perugia. The owner family is very kind and they give you also the possibility to park your car down in the Parking of via Pellini at low price.
Be prepared to pay an extra tax of 5 euro per day as a stay tax for the City Hall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Zigno2009,
Thank you for the images you sent us!
We always need new photos from our guests, because each one catches different nuances.
I see you've noticed that we really like the colors: purple, fuchsia, red ...
We are thinking of adding a glass to drink, do you think it is safe?
As you wrote , Perugia introduced the tourist tax: 1,50 € per person per day. We would like, if it is possible, to know your opinion.
A special thank you for appreciating us and all the characteristics that distinguish us.

Best Regards

Chiara & Co

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed here as a family (my husband and I, our six year old, our infant, and my mother in law) for several nights in June 2013. We loved it. The hotel's location was surprisingly convenient. We arrived by train and used the combination of the mini-metro and escalators to get to and from the hotel, really without much trouble, even with the kids. (Though there is a short flight if steps on the way up, and a short flight and a longer one on the way down.) it was also very convenient to the city center, hike being somewhat out of the way.

My mother in law and daughter had the room on the upper floor with a fabulous balcony with stunning rooftop views. My husband, baby, and I had a spacious room on the "main" floor (which is the third floor of the building, if I was counting correctly) just off the breakfast area. They even had a nice baby cot for the baby. The only downside about the rooms was that the showers were small, but for the location, that's expected and easily tolerable. The service was great. The interactions leading up to our visit were all smooth, and the staff also had some good recommendations for restaurants.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear ch1s77,

it is with great pleasure that I read your review.

Having a family, like you, with children, I know very well which are the needs are when you travel with them, grandparents and all the family :)

I am very pleased to read that you have fully understood how the hotel is profoundly linked to the territory and the context of the charming historic centre . Despite this, the desire to evolve us is always live, never without the risk of losing our identity. About the rooms…from July 15 ........ I'll leave you the surprise .......

See you soon!
Chiara, M. Teresa, Roberto, Miranda and Francesco

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am extremely disappointed that I cannot give this hotel a higher ranking. Having booked and paid a deposit for this hotel prior to Christmas and the request for the specific room on the top floor, we were very disappointed upon arrival to find out our booking had been "lost". While I appreciate that errors do occur, it was very distressing for us, particularly as we had looked forward so much to this hotel - based on other Tripadvisor comments. While every effort was made to accommodate us and we were finally relocated to another hotel - this experience unfortunately left us quite "flat" for a few days. The reason for logging this review is purely a lesson that we have learnt that when you book so far in advance, that you should also make contact prior to leaving home to confirm and check the booking. We did stay one night in one of the smaller rooms, and from what we did experience - despite our extreme disappointment regarding our booking - was the fact that this hotel had a wonderful warm homely feeling and was exactly what we were hoping and expecting to experience. Unfortunately, the hotel that we were relocated to (Hotel Fortuna) lacked this atmosphere.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TeamMargery
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Margery,
I' m happy that you wrote a review on TripAdvisor. This means that you thinking about us.
As I told at your arrival when you reserved the room more in advance - on Christmas for May - the hotel was close.
I did a VERY BIG HUMAN ERROR when I copied your reservation in my register of booking. I think that this happened because I had not any mail for the confirmation and you didn' t call me 1 week in advance to ask if everything was ok.
I was very sad when you were distressing and when you cried. For this reason we provided not only to leave back your deposit but we reserved for the same price another hotel more excellent than mine. Anyway, you told us you need to stay with us at least one night. For this reason we offered to you a night free in the only room - a single one - in which it was possible to sleep. The price was 70 euro. To do that we must be obligated to cancel a last minute reservation and refund 70 euro to the other guests. As though that we payed to you 140 euro to refund for the BIG HUMAN ERROR THAT I CAUSED.
I know we are different from all the others hotel' s owners. This is the reason because the people rember us for longer as you disclose.
Finally, I hope you stay well now and I hope that your next holiday will be without trouble.
With my best regards
Chiara

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The location of this small hotel, which is more like a B&B, is excellent. It's in a relatively quiet area of the city, but just a five-minute walk from the bustling central piazza. The staff was friendly and helpful once we arrived, though they failed to answer repeated emails I had sent asking where we should park our car. As it turned out, there's a fairly convenient parking lot just below the hotel's neighborhood, with an escalator that gets you quite close to the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the upper room with the terrace. It has a great view of the city and the surrounding countryside.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear dmc55403 and Co.,

It’s a pleasure reading your review, especially because you have judged our small hotel very good.

I want to emphasize that there was a misunderstanding about the answers you didn’t receive on your e-mail. As a matter of fact, it may happens that there are incompatibilities between the pc servers.

I took care of your reservation personally and all the times that I have received your e-mail, I answered promptly, but the email could not get there. This happened for both the e-mail addresses we use to answer to the e-mails. Not having your telephone number, what I recommend to all our customers to leave, and no other way to answer to you, we were not able to get in touch with you. The day of your arrival, unfortunately I was not there, and I could not explain to you personally the inconvenience. But as you noticed, the ticket for the parking “Pellini” has been appropriately reserved for you ,and as you wrote, this parking it is well connected to our hotel with 2 escalators.

However, we are delighted that your stay at the Primavera Mini Hotel was pleasant, and that you decided to write this helpful review. It gave us the opportunity to thank you for your nice comment and explain why you thought that we didn’t answer to your request for informations. Thank you again.

Best Regards