“Loved this hotel!”

Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Perugia
Seattle, Washington
“Loved this hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was probably my favorite hotel of our two week trip to Italy. We stayed in the room with the terrace. The view was spectacular! It was great having breakfast up there. Location of the hotel was great and Chiara was very helpful. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Thanks Benjamin!
(and thanks to TripAdvisor!)

Reading your comment it makes me shiver and I feel very touched! I'm glad I gave you, and also to the person who accompanied you on the journey, a great vacation. It 's true, breakfast on the terrace is really something special! Thanks for kept us company!

A friendly greeting
Chiara Giudici Fortuna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Polish first
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stayed at this lovely hotel for 6 nights in May. The single room was very comfortable with plenty of space for everything. There was even a kettle in the room which is rare for Italy hotels. The hotel has a convenient location in Perugia. I took the mini-metro from the main train station (Fontivegge) to the last stop (Pincetto) and it's a 5 - 10 minute walk to the hotel (look for signs).

I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends for its comfort, value and cleanliness. Everyone at the hotel was welcoming and helpful in suggesting restaurants and sights to visit. The mini-fridge in the room was also a great convenience since I have food allergies. I was able to keep fruit and almond milk in there. My room was on the same floor as the breakfast room and had a nice view over the courtyard.

Perugia is the perfect base to explore other towns in Umbria. It's easy to get to the bus terminal and the main train station.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Coralie Hummel,

what a beautiful review you wrote!

Let me begin by apologizing for the long time with I answered to you. Sometimes there are so many things to do and it is no easy to answer immediately.

It is no also obvious that TripAdvisor publishes all the answers in a brief time. Before this can happen that they make a careful control of what we write. For example , in the replies you can' t post pictures, videos, and names of other sites. There are rules to be respected (rightly so!) and if Tripadvisor doesn' t follow them, it wouldn' t be that reliable site that it is over the years.

I was very struck by the immediacy and accurancy with you describes what you liked most in our hotel.
Your review stems not simply from a desire to communicate what you enjoyed during your stay, but also by the desire to help all travellers that want to explore Perugia and the rest of Umbria.
Thanks for the advices you gave to all those who want to take advantage of them, and heartfelt thanks from all of us that every day do everything possible to remain a good memory of our Perugia in all our guest' s minds.

With our best wishes
Chiara, Miranda, Roberto, Maria Teresa e Cristina
Paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

We slept 2 nights in this hotel with my wife and my 2 children. We had the room upstairs, with a great sundeck. The room was very clean and big enough for us 4. The breakfast is not included, costs 5€ ; you also have a boiler in the room. We had an outstanding view from the sundeck and the windows.
The location is also very interesting, 300m away from the cathedral and 200m away from the metro station. There is no lift, but the owner is very nice.

Room Tip: The best room is the room upstairs
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Dear Norbeit,

what a great pleasure to open Trip Advisor and read your review! Did you see that we did an ancore with TripAdvisor? We got the certificate of excellence also for 2012! We are so glad that you enjoyed the room and that you enjoyed the kettle and that are in it. In fact we are glad to offer for every room (for free) various types of teas, herbal teas, coffee, barley and cappuccino. We like to put them in the room so that our guests can feel completely free and at ease in taking a good cup of tea, coffee or whatever, at any time of the day (or night).A special thank you for your review by Roberto, my parents and Maria Teresa who were more present than me here at the hotel during your stay.

Kind Regards
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

Genuine little hotel in the center of Perugia, nice and clean, very good value for money. Our room had a big terrass overlooking the region. Steps are no problem if you're normally fit (our room was at the top) and the parking is just some minutes away. We stayed there a few days in March and would not hesitate to go back or recommend it to our friends.

Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Dear Louise Nordine and Co,

thank you very much for remembering us! Do not even image with what joy I read your comment. The thing that makes me more pleasure is that you enjoyed your stay full of immediately entering into the logic of a genuine place like this, that breaks the pre-definite patterns of the usual hotel but at the same time it is placed into the heart of the old city. Thank you again for your review on Tripadvisor!

Kind Regards
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

I stayed for three nights in late June. It seems almost redundant to agree with everyone else, but - I agree. After reading reviews here, and the hotel's website, I decided to reserve a double room to be used as a single. It was spacious enough for me. Would it have been a little cramped if my wife (and her luggage) had been with me? Maybe, but we've stayed in good hotel rooms that were smaller, and survived.

I had a room near the reception, and next to to breakfast area. Some rooms were one flight above that. It seemed about 30 steps from the building entrance to the reception. One could ask for a room on the reception level, I'm over 60, of average fitness, and it was no trouble for me. (I have to add that I climb 71 steps to our home every day, so I'm used to it.) -- Steve

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank YakkinYeti
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Dear Steve,
we' re sorry, we have been able to answer to your review only now. During this period the TripAdvisor website was carring out some checks to make sure that we are truly ourselves, and no one else, to respond to your review. Thank you TripAdvisor.
We are very pleased that our 47 steps have not been a problem for you and we hope we can see you again soon with your wife and all her lugguage to prove that even in our rooms you can survive!!
Thank you again for your kind words.
See you soon
Best regards
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

An hidden jewel downtown Perugia. Small but with everything you may possibly need. Breakfast is lovely and the owner goes out of her way to please the customers. Location is a plus, once you park your car you are in the main street. Sandri pastry shop is a good choice for a quick sandwich for lunch. I would go back, definetly.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Dear Guests,
it has been extremely amusing to read your review.
What mostly pleases us is that all the people who stop here feel a particular satisfaction from our little jewel and also by many other places around us.
An example, as you well said, is the pastry shop Sandri, that over the decades has been able to serve its customers and their increasingly advanced needs.
We also try to do as Sandri without ever forgetting our history... what other better reason could there be to return in Perugia?
See you soon!
Foggia, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

I found my room to be small but very clean, the people who ran the B & B were very pleasant and couldn't have helped more if they tried. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Roberta D
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Dear Guest,
we are so glad about your words! Thank you very much for your positive opinion. We do everything possible to feel our guests like at home. And all your kind words encourage us to always give the best. Do you want to stay at our hotel again? You only must come back in Perugia...

With my best regards