“Charming little place”

Ranked #18 of 65 Hotels in Perugia
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Charming little place”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

An hidden jewel downtown Perugia. Small but with everything you may possibly need. Breakfast is lovely and the owner goes out of her way to please the customers. Location is a plus, once you park your car you are in the main street. Sandri pastry shop is a good choice for a quick sandwich for lunch. I would go back, definetly.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Dear Guests,
it has been extremely amusing to read your review.
What mostly pleases us is that all the people who stop here feel a particular satisfaction from our little jewel and also by many other places around us.
An example, as you well said, is the pastry shop Sandri, that over the decades has been able to serve its customers and their increasingly advanced needs.
We also try to do as Sandri without ever forgetting our history... what other better reason could there be to return in Perugia?
See you soon!
Chiara Giudici Fortuna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Polish first
Foggia, Italy
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I found my room to be small but very clean, the people who ran the B & B were very pleasant and couldn't have helped more if they tried. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Roberta D
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Dear Guest,
we are so glad about your words! Thank you very much for your positive opinion. We do everything possible to feel our guests like at home. And all your kind words encourage us to always give the best. Do you want to stay at our hotel again? You only must come back in Perugia...

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Views from the windows are beautiful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is available but not included in the price. The breakfast is good and the price is fair. The hotel is right in the center of town. The only potential problem in staying here is that there are a lot of steps from the parking lot and then several flights to reach the rooms. This will only pose a problem to travelers whose physical stamina is challenged.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, October 13, 2011
Dear Guests,

thank you for your kind words about your stay with us and about the good breakfast we can serve. It' s true... there are serveral flights of stairs... and steps.
This takes me back in time when my grandmother, who was then 87 years old, told me that "our" stairs began to put her self to the test. She lived anyway so long to keep my first born in her arms. So we hope we can consider our 47 steps bode well for everyone.

Thank you again for your review.
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The rooms are small, I stayed at a single room and there was hardly speace to move to put my luggage. However, I care more about the cleanness and the staff, which were really great. The room, the bathroom are clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank EigoNoSensei
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, September 24, 2011
Dear Guest ,

thank you for your review. I know about the small room in wich you stayed. The people arrive in Perugia with a lot of lugguage, sometimes very heavy! Anyway, I' m happy you really appreciate the cleanliness and our staff. I wait you in another time, in another room and then I would like to read your next review the day after. This is the only way to know what is the best for you. Thank you.
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Fantastic views of this beautiful town in Umbrian valley. Lovely rooms, helpful staff, good location, down the street from main city square. Lovely mother and daughter owners. the only negative is 47 steps up from the street and extra charge for breakfast. If you're a good climber, this hotel is a winner.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Dear Family,
sorry to answer to you late. My mother and I read with pleasure your review. We are glad because you understand vey well the true essence of the hotel. See you soon.
Kindest regards
London
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Great location, very friendly staff and an amazing shower room - the rooms are small but clean, comfy and we had a spectacular new bathroom with a double shower. This hotel is definitely under recommended! We suggest you try it as it is superb value for money

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
pmh-perugia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Primavera Mini Hotel, responded to this review, August 29, 2011
Dear Madame and Sir,
I' m happy you enjoyed the amazing shower room! Not all the guests are able to use that. Probably, they can' t appreciate the double shower because they are not braves like you :-)!
Thank you very much for your kind words.
Best wishes
UK
Reviewed August 9, 2011

A clean room with stunning views over the city. We had just been stung badly at a 5 star over-rated hotel so perhaps are over complementary! Possibly more 3 star in decor then 4 except for friendly and helpful reception and superb position - nb up stairs but worth the view. Very good value

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,
I' m really sorry that I can answer to you now but we were on Holiday! It' s really important to have relax - one time :-).
I appreciate your review because you compare our hotel ( *** stars ) to a **** stars hotel. Thank you very much!