My boyfriend and I had such an amazing time!! We have travelled lots and been to many good standard hotels, but this hotel is up there with the best!! We even thought about getting married there. The staff couldnt do enough to help us especially Lucia, she was brilliant!! She works in the restaurant at night and recommended great wines and was very friendly. We sat by the pool and went for a run around the hotel. The food in the restaurant was of a very very high standard!! I joined trip advisor today to let people know about this hotel as I was so impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway through the ancient road that links Gubbio to Perugia, stands on the horizon the severe and majestic Petroia Castle. A path through woods and meadows leads to a huge gate, beyond which Petroia opens in all its beauty.The origins of the Castle of Petroia are to be found between the IX and X century, on the 7th June 1422 was born in Petroia Federico da Montefeltro, the most famous Duke of Urbino. The Castle of Petroia is composed of medieval buildings enclosed within the Castle's walls. The three buildings that make up the Castle welcome guests in spacious rooms: The ancient and authentic rooms are carefully furnished to create an elegant setting and a welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Castello di Petroia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Petroia Gubbio
- Castello Di Petroia Hotel Gubbio