Hotel Properzio
$133
Hotel Umbra(Assisi)
$118
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Terrazza & SPA(Assisi)
$80
$117
$359
$328
  • Breakfast included
Valle Di Assisi, BW Premier Collection(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
$119
$159
$136
Hotel Ideale(Assisi)
$129
$118
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We stayed two nights at this hotel. The hotel owner was so friendly. She spoke English very well. The breakfasts were fabulous with homemade quiche. The hotel room was small but very clean and comfortable. The hotel is located just down the street from the St. Francis Basilica. It was very quiet at night. We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The top level of the hotel give you the best views out onto the adjoining rooftops and overlooking the valley.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JodySueF
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I had booked into another hotel up the road but they had lost my booking, and I ended up staying here which was excellent. The single room was small but was clean and all I needed, the breakfast was really good and had plenty of different options, and the owner Roberta was really lovely - she reccommended a (fantastic) place to go for dinner, and even took me for a drive on some errands with her so I got to see the town when it was raining and I had been unsure about heading out in the rain! Would thoroughly reccommend staying here.
Location was about a 15 second walk to St Francis' basicilca which was beautiful, and was a nice short walk into the centre of the town.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Ashleigh1789
Reviewed October 9, 2011

The hotel was nice, clean and positioned perfectly in relationship to the main basilica and the other sights of Assisi. However, what earns this hotel 5 stars is Roberta's great hospitality. She directed us to a great restaurant for dinner, helped us find a hotel in the next city we were traveling to and even filled up our water bottle before we headed out. There are not many 2 star hotels that provide concierge service; that's what sets Hotel Properzio apart.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank arosemarie3
Reviewed September 26, 2011

The room was clean and supremely comfortable and Roberta overwhelmed us with beautiful food, kindness and friendliness. On top of all that the hotel is in prime position, just up from the basilica. We woke to chanting in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank raejlin
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We were innitially going to stay in another hostel up the road, but when I arrived, I was ushered into another (this) hostel in a hurry. I think Assisi may have been very booked out. Nonetheless, this was such a nice experience!!! I stayed with two other friends, and we would wake up to a wonderful breakfast service, with a variety of delicious pastries, cakes and bread as the host would bring you a coffee, tea or juice. Thankyou for looking after us!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends