“Poor service low quality”
Review of Mangiardivino

Mangiardivino
Ranked #62 of 241 Restaurants in Assisi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Not recommended at all! Although we only had Pizza I doubt that the other more expensive dishes will be better in quality. Almost no taste. Service is incredibly slow and personell unpolite. During our stay we witnessed three groups of people leaving the restaurant before having ordered due to lack of attention of the waiter. Although only three couples where dining at the time. One couple was rudely placed into a dark corner although they prefered another available table. We recommend to ignore this place just as the waiters ignore their customers.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

In the center of town is this cute little restaurant. Modern setting with both inside and outside seating. We had salads and pizza. The bufala caprese salad was large and fabulous. Weeks later we still remembered it. I also had lemoncello. A dozen of us had dinner and all thought it very nice. I think I spent about 15e.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

The food was very good. We had the menu which included appetizer, first and second plate. We were able to share 4 among our family of 7. Service was very good and helpful.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Many tourist hot spots, by their very nature, are not concerned about repeat business. If they were, they would not try to palm their customers off with bad food. The only tasteless tagliatelle with wild boar sauce I have come across on this trip was served here; the boar was in great chunks, just added to an extremely bland tomato sauce, there was absolutely no flavour integration. My husband found the same. To add insult to injury, they have the nerve to charge five Euros for a glass of Ovieto. Service was glum.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

My wife and I stopped in here during a stormy night in Assissi. The wait staff was friendly and the food was great. I ordered a penne pasta with sausage and truffles which was excellent. My wife was thrilled with her homemade pasta with asparagus and truffles. We finished the dinner with a wonderful panna cotta. We will definitely return next time we visit Assissi.